Romantic Day In Dublin (1 Viewer)

Thebeard

I'm treating my girlfriend to a romantic day in dublin on Tuesday, i've booked us into a hotel for the night and am looking for suggestions for things to do during the day and even a nice place to go at night? Restaurant recommendations welcome. Mainly i'm looking for nice things to do to fill up the day time. Cheers.

Morg:heart:

there's a great Paddy Powers on fleet street, you could spend hours there

take her for a sandwich in the spar around the corner after

We did that last time, so i'm thinking maybe a few tins by the canal followed by a shag under the bridge.

Similar to Lolo's- Feeding the squirrels in The Botanic Gardens,can't miss, especially in autumn (bring nuts!).

6-25-08%20shag%20bath.jpg

SHAG HIM HERE

As far as I know, Ciao Bella Roma on Parliament St. do a lunch time offer of a starter, pasta dish or pizza, with a complementary glass of house wine for 8.95, mon-fri. Romantic and economical in this post-Celtic Tiger era.

The boat trip along the Liffey could be nice too. I think there's a sailing at 4.oopm. It leaves from opposite Bachelors Walk.

There's also an old fashioned two storey carriage ride that5 leaves from Stephens Greene a couple of times each day. They have fancy hats n'all.

As far as I know, Ciao Bella Roma on Parliament St. do a lunch time offer of a starter, pasta dish or pizza, with a complementary glass of house wine for 8.95, mon-fri. Romantic and economical in this post-Celtic Tiger era.

The boat trip along the Liffey could be nice too. I think there's a sailing at 4.oopm. It leaves from opposite Bachelors Walk.

There's also an old fashioned two storey carriage ride that5 leaves from Stephens Greene a couple of times each day. They have fancy hats n'all.

Nice one, some great ideas here. Free wine sounds superb.

I was just thinking, the good thing about dogging is you don't both have to be into it

him: hey, look, whats happening in that car?

her: oh my god! that's disgusting! lets call the police

him: okay... or how about we just stay here and watch for a bit?

Morg, this 'girlfriend' of yours...... does she like the dark? does she like shadows?
there's a big exhibition in Irish Museum of Modern in Kilmainham

yeah this thread isn't creepy at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back