roma gypsies door to door begging invasion. (1 Viewer)

we used have travellers call to the door when i was younger. My ma always had time for them, gave them a few pence, and what not. Then after a couple of years of calling, and my ma being nice, one of them robbed a wallet while she was in the kitchen getting some change.

What an utter cunt.

Ok right, how did they get here? Did they expect to find some sort of celtic tiger dream thing that didn't work out? Or did they do it just to beg? If so, surely it would've made more sense to stay whereever they were before? What with the expense of getting here, and here being an island where there's nowhere else to move on to if you've already come across the whole of Europe. I just don't understand like.

Why not go to Ireland I suppose, its a grand sort of a place, you might get a chance of a bit of work or something.
Probably much the same reason loads of people are going there, no?

I know Bulgaria is not exactly rolling in it at the moment, I am pretty sure Romania is more or less skint too.

we used have travellers call to the door when i was younger. My ma always had time for them, gave them a few pence, and what not. Then after a couple of years of calling, and my ma being nice, one of them robbed a wallet while she was in the kitchen getting some change.

What an utter cunt.

one called to my sisters house in rathfarnham when i was there last year. they were a bit of a terror in school i remember. there was one traveller lad used always ask me for 10p or 20p after school and said he'd be my body guard if i gave it to him. i eventually gave him the money and he surprised me by leaping to my defence one time when i was being harassed by bullies although my sister used get chased home by them regularly and they'd be threatening her cause our dad was a garda.

a travellerist classmate in secondary school called over to my house one day and penned a tune on my fathers banjo called "Gimme a lawnda tawn pawnce". i can still recall how it goes.

Worked in Dunnes a few years back and a couple of the managers caught a Roma girl nicking shit. They fucking dragged her into the back kicking and screaming and called me over to keep an eye on her while one of them called the filth. After the gards were called the managers started badgering her to give up what she'd nicked. After a solid 5 minutes of cajoling she gave her dress a sharp tug and it all came tumbling out. Four whole chickens and two packs of funsize kit kats. We were pissing ourselves laughing until the gards arrived.

Don't get me started on the Jews...

I cover my face with a newspaper nowadays when I walk past them.

Yes, but that's so they don't recognise you after you decked that guy who asked if you had "a second for Concern". I hear that they've added a description of you to their speil since then, in the hope of tracking you down.*

*this is probably not true.

this is now a weekly occurrance round our way. ive taken to not opening the door. little roma kids and their mother. its kind of scary in this day and age. i remember whn i was a kid and travellers would call at the door. i just hope they dont smash my car one of these days. who knows, maybe theyre eugene hutz's kids. AND they dont take laser.

its wrong to give them money and encourage them isnt it? or am i being mean?

anyway, dear roma gypsies, please please please help me please . and stop calling round my gaff looking for money.
Travellers are like cats really, if you encourage them you have them for life.
BTW the PC Punx would hate this thread.

Travellers are like cats really, if you encourage them you have them for life.
BTW the PC Punx would hate this thread.

The PC Punx? I take it you're not talking about the ones who support rioting, looting and cop killing...:rolleyes:

Edit: And if the thread was about gangs of 15 year old Irish kids behaving in the same way there wouldn't be a question of political correctness... since when does belonging to a particular ethnic background excuse anti-social or criminal behaviour.

no
say 'I used to donate monthly to a cause but I stopped because I was so annoyed with your bullying and intimidation'.

I cover my face with a newspaper nowadays when I walk past them.
If your the shy type I assume it's the broadsheet version of the Indo and not the compact indo.

!ninjaaaa this smilie has np's walking past them.

The PC Punx? I take it you're not talking about the ones who support rioting, looting and cop killing...:rolleyes:
I have never once said I approve cop killing....Janie Jones for some reason is also misguided :)
My rioting/cop hating days are well over too......
Infact I don't even spit in the cops Chinese at my job.....

Edit: And if the thread was about gangs of 15 year old Irish kids behaving in the same way there wouldn't be a question of political correctness... since when does belonging to a particular ethnic background excuse anti-social or criminal behaviour.
We are getting our wires crossed.....I am no fucking PC PUNK!!!!!!!
Why I am out of sync with a fair few of them, don't forget I am anti abortion too and most of that Eirecore lot are pro abortion.

that prick outside waterstones started to put some kind of hex on me the other day

i have to say though, i am quite fond of his iced out grill

We were sitting outside the pub one night when this gypsie looking woman came over with these electric fan things that had lights on them, pretty sweet. Anyways, she had a tray of them that was hanging around her neck. We spent a minute marvelling at them and eventually i bought one. A few minutes after she left we realised she'd nicked my friend's phone off the table by putting the tray over the phones and distracting us while her hands were free to take what she wanted. The friend rang vodafone to get the number locked (which took about fifteen or twenty minutes) and in half an hour they'd run up €100 worth of phone calls. Not a bad scam at all.

what a weird scam - you'd really have to have a load of phonecalls lined up ready to make

it'd be only GAS if they recreated those AMAZING budweiser ads!

"WASSSSSSSSSSSUP!!!!!!!!!"
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAASUPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!"

Some Roma gypsies are always begging in the estate in Dundrum that my granny lives in. Its an estate full of old people. My granny being old and befuddled started giving them money, which only encouraged them and they began to call regularly. One of them threw herself down in the garden pretending to be sick in order to get my granny to open the door so she could get into the house. Luckily my aunt arrived as this was happening and sent the stupid bitch on her way.

Another time my aunt arrived at the house to find an Irish traveller man in my granny's house holding a piece of shit chair which he was giving my granny in exchange for her dining room table and chairs. Fucking scum bag. Even though my aunt told him to get out or she would call the police he argued his case saying that he made an agreement with my granny and it was nothing to do with my aunt.

FUCKING THIEVING IMMORAL SCUM is what people like that are. I hope they all die horrifically!!

I am having a bad time with settled travellers near where I live and having witnessed the scumbag behaviour of a lot of them first hand, I now have very unaplogetic views on what I think should be done with the sumbag element of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back