roma gypsies door to door begging invasion. (1 Viewer)

I work in a charity shop and they are a major problem... blah blah... scum. utter scum.... blah blah... crowd around the one thing eg basket of baby clothes. ... rant rant... sickens me seeing them carrying their babies around the street and walking up to people begging for money....

If you work in a charityshop, why don't you ask them what baby clothes they want and give them to them? Are you on commission or whah?
:p
No explain though, how does it work... people donate baby clothes for free to your charity - you sell them on to poor people and take get a cut for your wages? Very poor people who can't afford your prices are 'utter scum'... nice charidee!
:rolleyes:

No explain though, how does it work... people donate baby clothes for free to your charity - you sell them on to poor people and take get a cut for your wages? Very poor people who can't afford your prices are 'utter scum'...

I get your point, sort of. But what you're talking about would be some sort of place where poor people can come and pick up free stuff, not a shop- which is a great idea but isn't the case here.

I get your point, sort of.

Marvellous, 'sort of' is what i was aiming for...

Seriously though, it's given me a great idea for a sit-com, right-wing hot-head who hates poor people working in a charity shop, al murray/basil fawlty/hyacinth bucket kind of thing, itv will surely snap it up ;)

You could call it "Please don't try on the underpants"

or "The Howard Jones collection graveyard"

or even

something funnier

I never give money to the Roma gypsies that go door to door.
Nothing against them in particular but I have a rule.

I don't give money to beggars who are fatter than I am.

That tends to rule out most of the Roma oul ones.
Although, if I don't get back to jogging soon, I could be bankrupted fairly quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back