Rock and Roll band... (1 Viewer)

Pure Mad Deadly

...with some fuckin groove... is the idea anyway.

I'm a guitarist and i'm looking to start a band with a mate of mine who can play guitar or bass or is willing to give singing a try. We're both 20 and from the Bray area but we'd be happy to rehearse in town. Open to drummers, bassists, guitarists, keyboardists, singers or anyone with something to offer.

We'd be looking to start rehearsing and get gigging asap, once we're ready that is. We've got good quality gear: guitars, amps, pedals, 8-track etc and plenty of contacts for gigging in and around the city centre.

We've written about 10-15 songs between us, some finished/some rough, all instrumentals at the moment with ideas for melodies and lyrics. We'd want to run through them with a band first before finishing or demoing them.

Influences are from the 80's/90's period: the Jam/Clash, the Smiths/New Order, the Roses/Mondays, the Furries/Verve, the Charlatans/Primal Scream.
As well as older stuff like the Beatles/Stones, the Who/Small Faces and newer bands like the Coral/Libertines, the Music/BRMC etc.

Paul.

If you agree with the idea or the influences:
E-mail: [email protected]
Call/text: 0863392264

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back