revenue thing... have a look.. (2 Viewers)

I underpaid in 2004 and now have to send a cheque for 2600 euro within 30 days.And i'm getting assessed whatever that means.

Somehow the fucking fuckhead incompetents in the Dept of Education couldnt handle me moving from subbing/temp jobs to a permanent job.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I underpaid in 2004 and now have to send a cheque for 2600 euro within 30 days.And i'm getting assessed whatever that means.

Somehow the fucking fuckhead incompetents in the Dept of Education couldnt handle me moving from subbing/temp jobs to a permanent job.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

So I went to the tax office yesterday to plead my case and cry for mercy.
Lovely clever kind dude looked up the records for 2004. According to the Dept of Education I worked 59 weeks in 2004. Yay me. We worked out that I could only have worked 44 weeks.

Dept of Education payroll people = !bog!bog!bog

Cue major hassle of ringing the freaks to try to get it sorted. Woo.

i rang on thursday and was told it will take up to 6 weeks..one of my mates' mates rang up on the same day and was told 10 days..incompetents!!!

coraline i sympathise..the dept of education system seems to be up its arse...their new system for paying subs doesnt work at peak times!!gimme a break...

so fingers crossed i get some money...new slr all the way..

I havent paid the 2600 I owe yet, maybe if I keep really quiet and still they will just forget after a while???

late to the party*, but this is really worth doing. i knew i was owed, because i've been working and then spending most of the year in big school. big cheque from one phonecall is still nice though.

* "carbide: a cautionary tale". revenue turn out to be quite helpful in resolving years-old tax mistakes (mine), leaving me free to finally do this.

€2,220.

Thank you for this. I dont know nor care where it came from but this is fucking brilliant. Im going to South America in 3 weeks and Ill get the money in 2. It couldnt have worked out better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back