revenue thing... have a look.. (1 Viewer)

You can do it every year. And you can check for the last five years. Though obviously there's no point having them check the same year twice.

I applied for this for 2005-2007 online...looks like I paid tax in '05 and '06 but none in 2007 so I hope I don't end up owing them money!!
I joined up to the online service which is dead handy to use.

Were you in college in 2007 or earning very little? if you didnt reach your tax bracket you wont have paid tax hence wont owe them anything

I was in a journalism training course, earning the princely sum of €500 a month for most of that year.
I was down on the system alright 'cos I checked online, it has what I earned and that I paid no tax.
I'm sure it's ok but I'm paranoid, y'know? In 2005 I was doing my masters, in 2006 I was working full time. All my employee details were on the system...so we'll see...I'm hoping that I'm owed a bit of emergency tax or something. Probably nothing big though.

I was in a journalism training course, earning the princely sum of €500 a month for most of that year.
I was down on the system alright 'cos I checked online, it has what I earned and that I paid no tax.
I'm sure it's ok but I'm paranoid, y'know? In 2005 I was doing my masters, in 2006 I was working full time. All my employee details were on the system...so we'll see...I'm hoping that I'm owed a bit of emergency tax or something. Probably nothing big though.

yeah you weren't earning enough to have to pay tax.

So does this mean Brian Cowen has to find another €1.2 Billion next year on top of the €4 Bilion?

Oh, dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back