revenue thing... have a look.. (2 Viewers)

I underpaid in 2004 and now have to send a cheque for 2600 euro within 30 days.And i'm getting assessed whatever that means.

Somehow the fucking fuckhead incompetents in the Dept of Education couldnt handle me moving from subbing/temp jobs to a permanent job.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I underpaid in 2004 and now have to send a cheque for 2600 euro within 30 days.And i'm getting assessed whatever that means.

Somehow the fucking fuckhead incompetents in the Dept of Education couldnt handle me moving from subbing/temp jobs to a permanent job.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

So I went to the tax office yesterday to plead my case and cry for mercy.
Lovely clever kind dude looked up the records for 2004. According to the Dept of Education I worked 59 weeks in 2004. Yay me. We worked out that I could only have worked 44 weeks.

Dept of Education payroll people = !bog!bog!bog

Cue major hassle of ringing the freaks to try to get it sorted. Woo.

i rang on thursday and was told it will take up to 6 weeks..one of my mates' mates rang up on the same day and was told 10 days..incompetents!!!

coraline i sympathise..the dept of education system seems to be up its arse...their new system for paying subs doesnt work at peak times!!gimme a break...

so fingers crossed i get some money...new slr all the way..

I havent paid the 2600 I owe yet, maybe if I keep really quiet and still they will just forget after a while???

late to the party*, but this is really worth doing. i knew i was owed, because i've been working and then spending most of the year in big school. big cheque from one phonecall is still nice though.

* "carbide: a cautionary tale". revenue turn out to be quite helpful in resolving years-old tax mistakes (mine), leaving me free to finally do this.

€2,220.

Thank you for this. I dont know nor care where it came from but this is fucking brilliant. Im going to South America in 3 weeks and Ill get the money in 2. It couldnt have worked out better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back