revenue thing... have a look.. (1 Viewer)

rang them today, the poor fella on the phone sounded stressed out of his head. wouldnt give me any details so i guess ill just have to wait.

dont think i owe them anything!!

me too. It's a thing for checking your PAYE situation online isn't it? I haven't seen it because it was delivered to my Roscommunist address. I'm sure it's not related to the call since I only called them today and the letter was delivered today.

me too. It's a thing for checking your PAYE situation online isn't it? I haven't seen it because it was delivered to my Roscommunist address. I'm sure it's not related to the call since I only called them today and the letter was delivered today.
nah, that online PAYE has nothing to do with this. they've been sending out those pins in phases, i got mine in july.

oh, and me bleedin balancing statement put me *down* about 80 squids for last year but everything else balanced out.

what is exactly is causing the discrepencies?
i worked for some bogey jokers that i think f'd me around a couple of times
or is it all on the revenue end?

what is exactly is causing the discrepencies?
i worked for some bogey jokers that i think f'd me around a couple of times
or is it all on the revenue end?

well basically Gus Gorman is extremely disappointed when he sees his first paycheck. "Where did it all go?" he asks. During lunch, Gus and a friend discuss all the percentages taken from a paycheck. When Gus tells him that there has to be fractions of cents left over, Gus's friend tells him that the checks are rounded down to the nearest "half-cent".

and the rest is history.

well basically Gus Gorman is extremely disappointed when he sees his first paycheck. "Where did it all go?" he asks. During lunch, Gus and a friend discuss all the percentages taken from a paycheck. When Gus tells him that there has to be fractions of cents left over, Gus's friend tells him that the checks are rounded down to the nearest "half-cent".

and the rest is history.
quality

I did this in December 2004 thinking i was on to a winner. Called them up, this girl checks a few things on the computer and says "Yeah you are owed 720euro". I was delighted and she said i'd see a cheque within 3-5 days. Sweet. The following day about half three, I get a call to say "Sorry, but you actually owe us the 720euro". Feckers. I've been upset about that phonecall ever since. Be careful friends, be careful.

just told me they can't give out anything over the phone but the statements are being processed and any cheques due will be sent out to me in the next 3 or 4 weeks (i think she said weeks)

she wasn't rude or anything, but then i was being overly nice

"how are you?" - like i care!

got a letter from the revenue today, skipped up the stairs to open and to see if i got any money, only to find it was a PIN number for the new PAYE on-line service! gah!

wow i must try this..but i was recently on emergency tax so when that was fixed would it have been spotted then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back