Return of the Living Thumped Disco (1 Viewer)

rumpus (25 Apr, 2002 11:32 a.m.):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin (25 Apr, 2002 10:26 a.m.):
OK
let's make a list. Lists are fun. quote this post & add your name if you're interested in doing SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE... (actually that won't work if two people do it at the same time.... aaanyways)

----------------------------
The List
Pete

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike

Ewan. (what about a Butlin's weekend away...)

Pad

Derek

Donnchadh

hopper (25 Apr, 2002 11:36 a.m.):
rumpus (25 Apr, 2002 11:32 a.m.):
Admin (25 Apr, 2002 10:26 a.m.):
OK
let's make a list. Lists are fun. quote this post & add your name if you're interested in doing SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE... (actually that won't work if two people do it at the same time.... aaanyways)

----------------------------
The List
Pete

Mike

Ewan. (what about a Butlin's weekend away...)

Pad

Derek

Donnchadh

fansap what the fuck made you put down my name on the list? i've never met you in my life! i'll go if its on in the dbc but i would prefer to put down my own name if you don't mind. and if your name is pad, well you can't use it cause it's my nick so go change your name.
[pedantic]pete can you delete me from the list so i can put my own name on myself.[/pedantic]huh.

ok

plan B

http://thumped.com/disco.asp

go there now

actually lads, i'm not sure but i do believe 80 is not the minimum amount we have to have at the thang. i reckon it's about 30, y'know. and i'm sure most people will bring a friend or two as well.

Not a whole lot of interest so far, kids....

http://www.thumped.com/disco.asp

Admin (25 Apr, 2002 04:30 p.m.):
Not a whole lot of interest so far, kids....

May be something to do with the link not working pete ;)
Not working for me anyway.

dunno what happened there - it was OK this morning

how weird

anyways i uploaded it again

Not that it matters since I'll probably have another episode and end up staying home and ironing towels again, but I'd rather it be somewhere other than the DBC, as I've had to swear off beer lately due to dietary concerns (well, ok, due to developing a big fat ass). Unless of course that 25EU covers vodka, in which case coolstown.

Wired for sound would be more than happy to give over Bodkins on one of our thursdays. it won't cost a penny & everyone gets to dj for 15 minutes.

ps. wired for sound tonight - be there or be washing your hair.

flo jo (forgotten password)

pad (25 Apr, 2002 07:02 p.m.):
do i have to sign it again now pete since i did already like and all.

I don't know.

why am i still in work?

I'll go if pat's not going, i'll bring some records too if ya want.

whats the state of play now admin?

billy said about 30... comeorrrn ppl, cast your vote.

(it wasn't working for me either when i tried on thursday.)

and thanks flo jo for the offer... :)

even if this doesn't come to pass i guess anyone whos interested could just come down to wired for sound some evening. pity though.

we're not just about the ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back