Return of the Living Thumped Disco (1 Viewer)

pete - when we get a date or just to guage interest can you contact those that are no longer with us - hag, anne o'malley, stuart little etc.

I'll email all the loser quitter dropout run off fuckers as soon as the people who matter (the one's who post now) sort out the specifics.

ok?

tunes are always needed (you might have to fight peepee) - we'll have to find out if we're allowed bring our own if it's to be dublin brewing co...

i'll email the registered people later and see what the level of interest is, ok?

Admin (23 Apr, 2002 01:38 p.m.):
I'll email all the loser quitter dropout run off fuckers as soon as the people who matter (the one's who post now) sort out the specifics.

ok?

I c Anne O' Malley a fair bit, I reckon that weekend should be ok. It's about time I fought Guinness in it's own house...

em as far as i know 28th of may is a tuesday, i could be wrong and hope i am cuz it's mah burfday and yer all invited :p

Ed (23 Apr, 2002 06:50 p.m.):
em as far as i know 28th of may is a tuesday, i could be wrong and hope i am cuz it's mah burfday and yer all invited :p

He's right about the date.See how such a mistake could have been made by one person looking at the calendar upside-down,or was it the islamic calendar?

any chance of gracing us with your presance nine? lets all have a whip round to pay for nine's plane fare. a "BRING HOME NINE" campaign if you will.

it is?

wow ok then how about the last friday in May?

mark (23 Apr, 2002 07:37 p.m.):
any chance of gracing us with your presance nine? lets all have a whip round to pay for nine's plane fare. a "BRING HOME NINE" campaign if you will.

No can do,i'm wanted in seven counties including cavan and leitrim for reasons i would rather not disclose.
Thanks for the offer though,i'm flattergasted.

this sounds good i'll come :)

and can i just say hurrah for elections - i get a day off cos there is voting in my school, and a half day the day before, hee hee

I just realised I should have suggested "Thumped Disco II - Dead By Dawn" as the name for this thread.

Dang.

I email DBC to see how much it costs to book the place.This is what yer man said:

"1. The cost is 25 euro per person.

2. The capacity is about 80 people

3. Beer is included in the 25 euro

4. It can be booked for any day of the week, and basically any time.
Generally parties are from 8 to 12 or 9 to 1.

Weekend dates book quickly so if you plan on having something in May, we
only have a few weekend dates left. "

A bit expensive for a thumped night (nite) perhaps

Unclealo (24 Apr, 2002 05:10 p.m.):
I email DBC to see how much it costs to book the place.This is what yer man said:

"1. The cost is 25 euro per person.

2. The capacity is about 80 people

3. Beer is included in the 25 euro

4. It can be booked for any day of the week, and basically any time.
Generally parties are from 8 to 12 or 9 to 1.

Weekend dates book quickly so if you plan on having something in May, we
only have a few weekend dates left. "

A bit expensive for a thumped night (nite) perhaps

Yikes!!! That's about....a million pounds!!!

Hmmm...other venues?

Buskers?
Club M?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back