Requests. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 859
  • Views 82K
  • Watchers 13
how about an "Ignore This Thread" option? it should just make the thread disappear, maybe there could be a link somewhere obscure for showing the list of threads you are ignoring? i cant stop reading the sexism one...

how about an "Ignore This Thread" option? it should just make the thread disappear, maybe there could be a link somewhere obscure for showing the list of threads you are ignoring? i cant stop reading the sexism one...
yeah that's doable

just added an option to the Thread Tools menu to 'Ignore This Thread'. You can see a list of threads you're ignoring as an option in the User CP. Once you're ignoring a thread it shouldn't show up anywhere else. I think.

Please, Miss? Snthr said it already in another thread, but can we underline links? Also, could you take the http:// bit out of the links dialog box because I do have to delete it first before I paste me linkin. Also, an bhfuil cad agam dul amach, mas e do thoil e?

Can we have an "ignore this forum" option so the football don't show up in the unread posts page?

(also, is that unread posts thing not a huge weight on the server seeing as it's a search and all?)

Underlined links are just so web 1.0

I'll check out an ignore this forum option.

The unread posts counter uses the last acitivty date in your own user record and just counts up the number of posts since then, I think, so its not an actual search. Although it does add another database query it hasn't had much performance impact, if any.

Can we change the colour scheme to something like red to match all the anger round here at the moment.

It's really getting a bit much.:mad: !zed

I think this may have been asked before but, is it possible to desensitise the main drop-down lists at the top of the page (News, Events, etc...), raise the mouseover time a little (if it uses that).

Dropdowns attack me everytime I overshoot the navigation list, I'm too old to just improve my accuracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back