Requests. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 859
  • Views 83K
  • Watchers 13
can you spruce up the mobile site a bit? i mostly look at it with my phone these days

when your in a thread theres no link at the top of the page back to lifestyle or general or whatever - you have to go back to the main page or to the previous page which is annoying if your on page 14 or something - you could start there. also those new subscriber statistics dont seem to work on the mobile version and the fonts and colours are a bit shabby

can you spruce up the mobile site a bit? i mostly look at it with my phone these days

when your in a thread theres no link at the top of the page back to lifestyle or general or whatever

there's a link there already - where it says:
PHP:
« First  <  15556162636465
Admin>Requests.
pete 12:55 AM 27th September 2009
the 'Admin' is a link back to the admin forum.

also those new subscriber statistics dont seem to work on the mobile version

Don't think they ever will to be honest.

and the fonts and colours are a bit shabby
hey i like blue

in the 'what film did you see thread" is it possible to put this at the top of every page":

[ SPOILER ] Cat in the bag [ / SPOILER ]

But without the spaces between the [ ] s.

as i've ruined a flick for somone recently and not many of us are aware of how those work

in the 'what film did you see thread" is it possible to put this at the top of every page":

as i've ruined a flick for somone recently and not many of us are aware of how those work

Tbh, I was probably overly picky that time. I don't think knowing the end of that movie would affect one's enjoyment (or otherwise) of it. It's not a cliff-hanger with multiple twists or anything.

Thumped immortality would be good though.

we all aspire to thumped immortality. all looking for the next gorrilaz mot as scare now. i miss froog and wobbler's alternatly titled threads based on the most popular. hated it at the time.

no

but i might be able to do something else

no*. I sent out a few emails / PMs to people over the last few weeks with what I thought was a fairly straightforward yes / no question. You'd be surprised how many just ignored it. Annoying.

* but that reminds me - when the thumped spam goes out, and it's from '[email protected]', can i request that people please don't reply to it?

Someone pick a number between 1 and 99 (inclusive) so i can give away these UMack tickets.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back