Requests. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 859
  • Views 83K
  • Watchers 13
Sounds interesting.
Could there be a thing where, maybe, you're only allowed give so many negative votes to a particular user within a certain time period? Or something like that. In order to prevent people abusing the idea to bully people like.

as if that would ever happen here

it's not going to be public rep v2 that's for sure

the moderating is a bit loose these days - that boards thread could have been locked a good 15 pages (45 minutes reading time) earlier.

as an exercise in tight moderation can be ban shaney please? those last 15 pages were great fun, except the post about the moderators e-mail address

will i be able to set up this new voting thing in such a way that i can automatically give all i is johns posts a bad vote and also i'd like to automatically ignore any threads that mention twitter

is it possible to get all my posts tattoo-ed on Shaney? That's a vbulletin upgrade that's really needed

as a rule i don't like locking threads...i'll see if the ignore thread thing can be resurrected.

On a semi-related note I'll be installing a post ranking thing soon(ish) which will sort of be user moderating functionality - basically if a post receives too many negative votes it'll be hidden (well, collapsed) by default.

if a post gets lots of + votes, can it be flashing luminous?

I'd just like to say, Thumped has been better today than it's been in ages. Compelling stuff. Thanks everybody.

Hey pete,
is there anything that could be done with the animgif thread to make the pages load quicker? As it is when you open the page in your browser it loads up every gif on that page, which can a huge amount of info to download....

You know, like there's just a thumbnail until you click it, and then it animates or something?

i don't think so - because they're externally hosted it's hard to control what happens.

The timestamp on posts seems to be wrong, it's an hour behind. Or am I an hour ahead? If so, cosmic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back