rep docking (1 Viewer)

nlgbbbblth said:
I think grey rep is positive rep from someone with a rep power of zero

what if you get pos-repped from someone with minus rep?:eek:

edit: as soon as i posted this i realised it was a fairly stupid question.

Donkey OJ said:
i just got some disturbing rep from the darkside. that grey rep that isnt + or -. its the worst kind. leaves me looking over my shoulder. :confused:

Yeah unless they leave a comment you don't know if it's good rep or bad rep. I know we've covered this before, but what funny comments do people get when they're docked rep / awarded rep. In my docked rep I have "gee bag"

heh heh! who called you a geebag?
Zeelander said:
Yeah unless they leave a comment you don't know if it's good rep or bad rep. I know we've covered this before, but what funny comments do people get when they're docked rep / awarded rep. In my docked rep I have "gee bag"

avernus said:
I got one that said "this person is up their arse" hehe. right too.

They didn't leave a message or anything, but the weirdest thing i got docked rep for was for posting a picture of Angela Lansbury (Jessica Fletcher in Murder She Wrote) in the Weird Current Crushes Thread. I mean for fuck sake! I wished they'd left a comment just to know what was going on in their head.

Unless the great woman herself posts on Thumped and took offence to my light hearted joke. !ninjaaaa

and that upsets you so much that you feel the need to let me know what i already know

i'm sorry for you
Zeelander said:
My fucking hole you don't. You dock me rep at the drop of a hat with intelligent comments like "gee bag" attached.

why do you spread my feelings for you across the internet in front of all our friends??

by the way, you never told me who your garda buddies are? are you lying like you lied about knowing someone who worked with me?
or do you know your garda friends because they hand you out so many restraining orders?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back