Relationships - what is the point? (2 Viewers)

You know that Aled jones didn't even sing the Snowman song in the film - Peter Autrey did. Aled Jones sang the version that was on a Toys R Us ad, which was subsequently released as a single. Peter Autrey didn't have an agent and so never appeared in the credits for the film. I recently got the DVD of the film and they cover all this in the extras - Peter Autrey's name has been added to the credits on the DVD verison.

Post Of The Week

hmm...i heard that from "a friend whose friend is that girls best friend"

so it must be true

But he said they'd had a scan. He also said it was a girl, but sure you wouldn't be able to tell that at 7 weeks.

Is this going to be on Orla Barry or what?

It was on the morning show. It wierdly glazed over the "overdose of pills" bit.

But he said they'd had a scan. He also said it was a girl, but sure you wouldn't be able to tell that at 7 weeks.
At 7 weeks you can only see a blob and a one-pixel heartbeat. Or that's what I saw when we went for an early scan with Isabelle

... and practically no-one goes for a scan at 7 weeks. It's usually 12 weeks at the very earliest, up to 20 if the hospital has a backlog

what the hell is this letter you pricks are talking about?

also, RIP edmund hillary.

edit - have seen the letter in that singapore link. :p

jeeeeeeeeeeeesus fucking christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a mentaller? i still cant believe what i've just read. on that forum it's posted on someone says he was apparently found on the sidewalk asleep so the cops picked him up?

jeeeeeeeeeeeesus fucking christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a mentaller? i still cant believe what i've just read. on that forum it's posted on someone says he was apparently found on the sidewalk asleep so the cops picked him up?

i've just heard that the ad agency they both worked for have lost one of their big accounts.

apparently he sent the mail to a load of clients aswell.

a company can have more then one MD... uh... right?

funny reading creative ireland and they're all wondering if they should comment on it and if it's not better to lock the thread... and over here it's all "pricks" and "mentalists"

ah The Thumped

in fairness, the people on creative ireland are in t'industry

it all reminds me of Eamon and Frankee a bit

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

here's hopin she puts something out to get the internet goin nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back