Relationships - what is the point? (1 Viewer)

It was on another site for at least two hours but was deleted about a half an hour ago.

It was one of those quitting work, blaming girlfriend, criticising work colleague emails that you sometimes see forwarded - that are usually fake.

Expect that this one may be true.

don't forget the "abortion" and "lethal dose of painkillers" part.

Seemed kinda real to me, why would anyone fake something like that, it wasn't even funny.

his=one's own
but i dont know what your girlfriend looks like.
so i can't answer that.
i can't answer that.
B0001AVYV8.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

It was on another site for at least two hours but was deleted about a half an hour ago.

It was one of those quitting work, blaming girlfriend, criticising work colleague emails that you sometimes see forwarded - that are usually fake.

Expect that this one may be true.

It is true.

but i dont know what your girlfriend looks like.
so i can't answer that.
i can't answer that.
B0001AVYV8.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Ah I remember when they were on the late late show.. gaybo was asking some hysterical screaming phone-in teenybopper if she preferred Matt or Luke, while the two of them just sat there with bemused faces. fun times!

I am not referring to anyone's girlfriend in particular. I'm just saying I don't think it's a bad thing if a lady puts on a bit of weight, quite the contrary actually.. :)

It's just been pulled from the site I saw it on - probably for good reason.

i got it in a mail yesterday

Really?
It was on the radio this morning, but I still wasn't convinced then of its truth.

I was talking with someone yesterday who was working on a job with the lad in question and when she rang the company was told 'he doesn't work here anymore, have you heard what happened?'

there's a thread on creativeireland.com about it

i got it in a mail yesterday

I was talking with someone yesterday who was working on a job with the lad in question and when she rang the company was told 'he doesn't work here anymore, have you heard what happened?'

there's a thread on creativeireland.com about it

This is all seriously fucked up.

Again, a suicide note that has 11,000 characters of badness to co-workers and ex girlfriends, but only 10 words of an apology to friends and family.....that makes me very :mad:

his=one's own

You know that Aled jones didn't even sing the Snowman song in the film - Peter Autrey did. Aled Jones sang the version that was on a Toys R Us ad, which was subsequently released as a single. Peter Autrey didn't have an agent and so never appeared in the credits for the film. I recently got the DVD of the film and they cover all this in the extras - Peter Autrey's name has been added to the credits on the DVD verison.

You know that Aled jones didn't even sing the Snowman song in the film - Peter Autrey did. Aled Jones sang the version that was on a Toys R Us ad, which was subsequently released as a single. Peter Autrey didn't have an agent and so never appeared in the credits for the film. I recently got the DVD of the film and they cover all this in the extras - Peter Autrey's name has been added to the credits on the DVD verison.

So...in a way...you could say he's a national hero!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back