REDNECK MANIFESTO **TONIGHT** AT THE VILLAGE (1 Viewer)

matty

Website
Visit site
REDNECK MANIFESTO TOMORROW AT THE VILLAGE

THE REDNECK MANIFESTO are playing in the Village, tomorrow thursday the 4th of march. Support will come from SOMADRONE, admission is €10 and doors are at 8.30.

thank you,
matt

Re: REDNECK MANIFESTO TOMORROW AT THE VILLAGE

To the best of my knowledge no tickets and there's nuttin on beforehand.

Also did ya know that Hotpress has it listed for today!? sure its not like HP to make mistakes ;)

sparse said:
To the best of my knowledge no tickets and there's nuttin on beforehand.

Also did ya know that Hotpress has it listed for today!? sure its not like HP to make mistakes ;)

yes thats right. your lovely vocal tones are so unmistakeable

I was flicking around the telly last night and watched a few minutes of that "Big BOW Wow" thing on Network2. Shite. Anyway, there was this scene with a baldy fat guy in a record shop who was behind the counter headbangin' away and flinging his arms around and generally giving it socks to some instrumental heavy geetar music and I was thinking ... "I know that track" ..... "Oh yeah ... it's The Redneck Manifesto!". And it was.

So I want to know ...... are you supposed to get paid for this kind of thing? If so (Matty) did you get paid?

hugh said:
I was flicking around the telly last night and watched a few minutes of that "Big BOW Wow" thing on Network2. Shite. Anyway, there was this scene with a baldy fat guy in a record shop who was behind the counter headbangin' away and flinging his arms around and generally giving it socks to some instrumental heavy geetar music and I was thinking ... "I know that track" ..... "Oh yeah ... it's The Redneck Manifesto!". And it was.

So I want to know ...... are you supposed to get paid for this kind of thing? If so (Matty) did you get paid?

See they were on about the Melvins and Sonic Youth. They sure know how the kids get down these days :)

the melvins and sonic youth made up a bit of drinking conversation over my weekend...some shit never dies out. just saying....and sonic youth on thumped today....and there was a bit about the melvins in the big thing on kurt cobain in this months Q..........better than talking about the poxy A-Holes or whatever bands the kids like these days

andrew

More importantly, is this gig last bus friendly?

the gig is pay at the door, 10 bucks. doors are 8:30 and gig ends at 11.30.so if you run the last bus is yours.

As far as the television program is concerned, we never heard anything about.But yes you are supposed to get paid, from imro i think.

matty said:
the gig is pay at the door, 10 bucks. doors are 8:30 and gig ends at 11.30.so if you run the last bus is yours.
I'm sorry but you're just going to have to drop that last song from the setlist.

M.BISON said:
better than talking about the poxy A-Holes or whatever bands the kids like these days

andrew

Yes, but I can just imagine the screenwriters sitting around trying to come up with 'oblique' 'zany' references, which isn't very cool. Now if they had Honey bucket on the soundtrack I'd be impressed.

he sent it to a few labels but got no bites. i think he's looking for a label closer to home now but i could be wrong.
thegoone said:
when is somadrones double album out ? ANYONE ?

hag said:
he sent it to a few labels but got no bites. i think he's looking for a label closer to home now but i could be wrong.
Spitroast records should be releasing de album according to my sources.

hag said:
who they?
Spitroast brought out Chequerboard's album too.

They're an Irish label - seem to be doing electronica/acoustic type of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back