REDNECK MANIFESTO **TONIGHT** AT THE VILLAGE (2 Viewers)

Re: REDNECK MANIFESTO TOMORROW AT THE VILLAGE

I havent seen them since Nial joined on the keys... thats like 2 years ago... better go to this...
here, are they still any good buh?

Re: REDNECK MANIFESTO TOMORROW AT THE VILLAGE

nial neil tomato tomaato

keys, short for keyboards...

they got neil to join because they were afraid they were losing their edge and wanted to seem cool to the kids. no shit!

i couldnt even hear the keyboards at the last one
if they keep that up their edge will be gone alright

next logical step
use drum machines on tracks, with the drummer

great gig
i did the funniest thing ever goin in
me and my mates paid 17€ in to whelans and took about 5 minutes inside to realise we were in the wrong venue , those seats all over the floor were a dead giveaway

me and the goone in the same room at the same time on the same day in the same year......so close.
i couldn't hear neil at all during the rednecks. thought they were deadly though. i was like "6/4.....5/4.......". they had this one bit in this one song that that sounded totally like that one guy Franz Ferdinand. i'm serious. good shit.

fancy goods: fuckin school reunion shit. met pat o'c, bunsen b, brian ?, karen w, ali ? and --->HUGH MCCABE<---!!! send me on pat o'cs email address

andrew

andrew

overheard in the jacks afterwards:
(insert apropriate southside accent where aplicable)
guy 1: maaaaan, they were so BEAST! absoulty increadable, so BEAST!
guy 2: yeaaaaaaah man totally amazin'
guy 1: I diddent even want to come, my friends dragged me here, buy the were so, so... so BEAST!
guy 2: maaaaaaan, you've never seen em before??????????
guy 1: no man, but they were so BEAST!
guy 2: maaaaaan, did you not even see them at wittness??? mate o mine says it was their first gig!
guy 1: BEEEEEEAST!

ian exits

ha ha ha :) am i thinking of the same song? the one where matty seemed to be almost playing over himself? that was a pretty fucking cool song. can't wait to hear that recorded.

M.BISON said:
they had this one bit in this one song that that sounded totally like that one guy Franz Ferdinand. i'm serious. good shit.

i dunno, i'd just come back from the jacks after having a beast of a slash and all i hear is something that sounded like the "bridge" between the strokes bit and the rapture bit - the dun dun dun da dunna dun dun dun dun da dunna dun bit

andrew

M.BISON said:
oh man "beast" is my new favourite expression - it's fuckin beast!

andrew

beast_vertical.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back