Record Store Day 2015 (2 Viewers)

The one in Sub City has been having a sale for ages. Seemed to have a lot more stock recently though.

Yeah HMV is a relocation sale.

Is there anything worthwhile in that place that used to be Sub City? When is it closing down? Last time I was in there almost all the LP's they had were bootlegs.

What were they?
Lovely Eggs album and Kristin Hersh 7"

Is there anything worthwhile in that place that used to be Sub City? When is it closing down? Last time I was in there almost all the LP's they had were bootlegs.
I think it's closed now. It was closed on saturday anyway. I got a fair amount of good stuff over the past year but it was fairly slim pickings by the end.

I was in there on Saturday. Still a lot of stock left but nothing that really grabbed me. Got a few CDs because the 3 for a tenner deal was pretty good

Didn't head in to town for record store day. Went over to Tower today to see what was left over. They had Beelzebub by Dead Milkmen which I would have been kind of interested in except it was €40. It reminded why I didn't make the trek in to town at the weekend

Didn't head in to town for record store day. Went over to Tower today to see what was left over. They had Beelzebub by Dead Milkmen which I would have been kind of interested in except it was €40. It reminded why I didn't make the trek in to town at the weekend
Dirty Three's first album was €45 and Steve Reich's Music for 18 Musicians was €70. Fuck Record Store Day.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If bands are so annoyed at the ebay flipping,they should stop taking part and doing limited pressings. There will always be someone willing to pay too much because they missed out.

Out of curiosity,how much was the Johnny Marr 7" in the shops?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back