Record Store Day 2015 (2 Viewers)

What a great account

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

DOTT + NIGHT SCHOOL 'CAROUSEL' LP OUT RECORD STORE DAY 2015

Fitting together perfectly on this split 12" Carousel are the shiny, harmony-driven garage pop/rock melodies of Ireland's Dott and Northern CA's Night School. Though hailing from opposite sides of the Atlantic, the music from these two groups is a match made in... well... Savannah, GA, home to shared label Graveface Records.

Night School recorded their contribution with Jack Shirley at Atomic Garden in Oakland while Dott worked with Jonathan Nuñez of Torche in Miami. The four tracks (two from each band) are on side A with a B-side etching and the RSD exclusive release is limited to 1000 copies.

NO PRE-ORDERS! Available only on Record Store Day.

AAAAHHHHHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA

This is because Major Labels, otherwise known as the 4th Reich, are back, baby, and they’re hip, and they’re jammin’ up those local pressing plants so that the independent artists that Record Store Day used to be so very achingly about can’t press their records

day when we can visit various venues around town laughing at the artists playing because we’ve stolen their music off the internet. Pay for your product? You’re having a laugh. By the way, where is it? Oh, it’s in a queue in a pressing plant in Czechoslovakia waiting for an ironic repress of ‘The Heat Is On’ to finish. Yeah, right.

Dara Thomas Diplah Higgins has been part of the musical scene in Dublin since making his live debut, as a drummer, in 1989 at the Corey Feldmanesque age of 15. Since then he's played bass and whatnot for various bands, most notably The Jimmy Cake

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't fucking get me started

AAAAHHHHHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't fucking get me started

So Record Store Day is the reason for the delay with the Jimmy Cake album? Is that the take home message going forward?

was in a record store on RSD for first time last year. ended up buying stuff that I wouldn't have bought if I had thumbed through them in regular shelves on any other day. Decent listens but nothing mindblowing in retrospect. got caught up in the stupid mentality of 'ah this could be great. better act now or it might be bumped up in price online if it disappears quick enough'. Balls to that this year.

So what are the big releases that have most potential to be flipped online for ridiculous prices this year?

So what are the big releases that have most potential to be flipped online for ridiculous prices this year?
I would think the mettalica demo on tape and maybe the morbid angel live record or whatever it is not sure what else depends on the limitation I suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back