Recommendations for Primavera (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 154
  • Views 14K
  • Watchers 3
Here's the details for the Auditori gigs, it's a raffle for Sufjan tickets.

What a load of fucking cock! Ridiculous idea. Why not just have a line where, the people who are first in line get in first,the second in line gets in second, the third gets in third......

I KNOW it's a bit of a far out idea but we could call it something simple and catchy, like just one letter or something. NO WAIT!!! Even cooler, we can call it something that SOUNDS like it's one letter, but is actually spelt using a few letters.

Said line would be very difficult to manage what with skippers and all, and if I were #2201 in the queue and I didn't get in I'd be just about ready to smack someone.

Seeing as I wouldn't mind seeing the dude play but have no intention of spending multiple hours standing in the hot Spanish afternoon sun I'm all for this lottory idea. There's 4,400 places available over the 2 days, decent chance of getting in.

Anyone managed to "recharge" their account with a MasterCard or maestro on the portal?
I keep gettin an error.

The missus's visa card seemed to have worked ok ( after puttin in some verification pin number shite)

I didn't realise DM Stith was so popular

Sufjan's current show is good, yeah? I'm not really a fan (though I only have Illinoise, didn't like it all that much so didn't buy any mopre), should I put my name down?

Said line would be very difficult to manage what with skippers and all, and if I were #2201 in the queue and I didn't get in I'd be just about ready to smack someone.

Seeing as I wouldn't mind seeing the dude play but have no intention of spending multiple hours standing in the hot Spanish afternoon sun I'm all for this lottory idea. There's 4,400 places available over the 2 days, decent chance of getting in.

Hmmm 4,400 you say. I'm a lot more hopeful of getting tickets to at least one show now.

wikipedia says it's a capacity of 3,200 (per night)... still not a lot given the amount who'll want to see Sufjan.

i think the lottery idea is the best way of organising what's a pretty awkward situation - im happy enough with it as there's plenty of other stuff to go and see if it doesn't work out

has anyone managed to register a card yet...the portal is down at the moment so I can't get in but I'm reading on the forum that your card needs to be "Verified by Visa" which is some crazy high-tech (not really) verification system

i got mine working a few days ago without a problem, but my friends are having problems with it. hard to tell if it's an issue with some credit card security or the portal site is banjaxed

Portal > Recharge > €10 > Credit card info

worked fine, though I had to put in a special AIB secure PIN thing during it

has anyone managed to register a card yet...the portal is down at the moment so I can't get in but I'm reading on the forum that your card needs to be "Verified by Visa" which is some crazy high-tech (not really) verification system

I've got mine up and running. The from what I remember of doing it then the verified by visa thing is a pretty trivial thing to set up once you get to that stage.

flynnduism; 3200 you say? Even better. I got my figure from the Auditori's website.

form Primavera forum :
"We are not sure if we can solve all the problems today, so the limit for the reservations will be monday night. Everything should be working on monday morning and we are telling our bank to take off all the security restrictions that can affect some of your cards."

so hopefully will be able to charge card and enter raffle on monday

nah it is bullshit, you have to pay €2 extra to see a band who you already bought a ticket for.

plus you dont get the money back, they just leave it on your card to spend at the festival

plus you dont get the money back, they just leave it on your card to spend at the festival

One beer will probably cost 4/5 euros PLUS you can't buy drinks without that card. It's a system that works, otherwise we'd be grumbling that everyone signs up for it and since it's free, they won't care if they give it a miss or not. The 2 euro barrier to entry is good, will weed out those who just want to go just because it's free.

its not free its €100 plus depending when you bought you're ticket.

why not charge €2 to go see every band?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back