Recommendations for Primavera (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 154
  • Views 14K
  • Watchers 3
I seemed to like everything egg didn't. Gang Gang Dance, PJ Harvey and Swans all one after the other was effort but worth it. The 3 best shows I caught anyway. Liked Big Boi too. Lots and lots of fun despite being poorly organised.

They did? All I saw was a thing about queueing up to get a refund on site.

it was up in the weeks leading up to the festival. i like a mug complied, linked my bank card to the primavera card, shelled out 100 bones and then walked onsite with the whole system in dissarray.

i still had a blast, but it is just really really galling that they have been such morons for coming up with it in the first place, and such cunts after the thing fell apart.

it was up in the weeks leading up to the festival. i like a mug complied, linked my bank card to the primavera card, shelled out 100 bones and then walked onsite with the whole system in dissarray.

i still had a blast, but it is just really really galling that they have been such morons for coming up with it in the first place, and such cunts after the thing fell apart.

A wretched hive of scum and villainy.

it's a TRAAAP!
ack1.jpg

it was a total lol at the ray ban stage waiting by the bar during big boi as all the workers had a team huddle and suddenly produced cash registers. i think i bought 4 beers and drank 3 in very quick succession.

focking hell. just got this from primavera head quarters:

Hello

Firstly we apologize for the late response and any inconvenience caused. To solve the problem we must have your ID number / ID that you entered upon registration, the first 6 and the last 4 numbers of your credit cards, number of order and transfer the exact amount.

never again will i entrust my money to such bollockology. at least they're nice enough to get back to me though. how on earth did they expect ot refund the cards in the unlikely event that the system worked? faith and some self sealing envelopes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back