Recommendations for Primavera (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 154
  • Views 14K
  • Watchers 3
Having been at ATP all weekend I can't recommend Gang Gang Dance and Big Boi enough, and Animal Collective did a really amazing dancey set. Their next album is sounding like it's going to be amazing.

Having been at ATP all weekend I can't recommend Gang Gang Dance and Big Boi enough, and Animal Collective did a really amazing dancey set. Their next album is sounding like it's going to be amazing.

@riath ;

SEE.

I wish I was going now.

I guess I should probably look at the set list and find out who I want to see. There should be people to do this for me..

I've been groovesharking through the list for a while now. Gonna try and see:

Battles
tuneyards
Gang gang dance
Ty Segall
Fiery Furnaces
Half Japanese
Big Boi
Einsturzende Neubaten
Caribou

and obviously

Polly Harvey
Grinderman
Animal Collective

If I'm in a chilly-outy mood at the right time I might go see Phosphorescent and The Album Leaf too

Here's the details for the Auditori gigs, it's a raffle for Sufjan tickets.

As in previous years for some of the concerts that will take place on the Rockdelux stage (Auditori) of the Parc del Fòrum it will be possible to reserve tickets. These concerts are:

THURSDAY 26th MAY:
DM Stith and Sufjan Stevens (only one reservation for both concerts)

FRIDAY 27th MAY:
DM Stith and Sufjan Stevens (only one reservation for both concerts)
Arto Lindsay

SATURDAY 28th MAY:
John Cale & Band + BCN216 perform PARIS 1919 live
Mercury Rev perform Deserter's Songs

As a special measure for the concerts of DM Stith and Sufjan Stevens, all the seats of the venue will be reserved, so access will only be possible with a reservation.

The reservation of tickets for DM Stith and Sufjan Stevens will be through a draw. The reservation will only be possible through the San Miguel Primavera Sound Portal, on which it will be necessary to register creating a user account and paying in a minimum of 10 €. The application period will start today Thursday 19th May at 7pm and will stay open until 11.59 pm on Sunday 22nd May.

Once the application period has finished there will be a draw of the available tickets among all the applicants. The applicants who get a ticket will be sent a confirmation email. For each reservation ticket obtained 2 € will be debited from the credit in the user account. Each person can apply for a maximum of 2 reservations for each concert.

If you do not get any reservation ticket, the money paid in can be used during the festival by associating the user account on the Portal with the access card that you will be given with the bracelet at the access to the festival.

For the concerts of Arto Lindsay, John Cale & Band + BCN216 perform PARIS 1919 live and Mercury Rev perform Deserter's Songs only a percentage of the seats in the venue will be reserved for these tickets, therefore it is not necessary to buy a reservation ticket to get into the Rockdelux stage (Auditori). These tickets will go on sale only on the day of the concert on the festival site once the doors of the Parc del Fòrum have opened at 4:30 pm.

The reservation tickets will guarantee an unnumbered seat in the venue. The spectators of the Rockdelux stage (Auditori) will be asked to leave after the concerts of DM Stith and Sufjan Stevens, Perfume Genius and Nosoträsh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back