Recommendations for good hairdressers (1 Viewer)

hmm I have to get my hair cut this thursday for the first time in ten fucking years (long hair, then dreads negated the cutting) I was thinking of going to that place thats been around since 1913, beside the pool hall in rathmines, anyone ever go there, c;mon they gotta be decent to still be open?

If you've shoulder length hair thats never been dyed, sell it to a wig shop and get paid for it. They include a haircut in the payment and they are looking for longish hair that can be used in wigs

Wish I'd read this before I got it cut! There was enough hair on the floor after they were done with me to stuff a pillow!

hmm I have to get my hair cut this thursday for the first time in ten fucking years (long hair, then dreads negated the cutting) I was thinking of going to that place thats been around since 1913, beside the pool hall in rathmines, anyone ever go there, c;mon they gotta be decent to still be open?

I used to go there when i worked in rathmines. Robbie will give all the local gossip and what's going on at Bohs, providing he's in a good mood. Not a bad hair cut

craig david used to get his beard trimmed every single day, that's dedication

so wheres a tip for a 20 bob (or thereabouts) cut in city centre then? My local in the quays near Rhythm Recs & Viper Room has been in darkness for 2 weeks now, another victim of da crunch I think. Dont want a razor jockey, someone who can cut thick hair and not make a balls of it...

The Waldorf sounds cool but I'm sure its outside my budget for the mo!

so wheres a tip for a 20 bob (or thereabouts) cut in city centre then? My local in the quays near Rhythm Recs & Viper Room has been in darkness for 2 weeks now, another victim of da crunch I think. Dont want a razor jockey, someone who can cut thick hair and not make a balls of it...

waldorf dry cut = 18 quid. 26 for a wash & cut.

can't beat that.

House of colour on Capel street charge 20euro for a mens cut&colour, not sure how much it is for the cut on it's own but it cant be much.

some barbers won't cut long hair.
sams barbers are such a barber, they laughed at me when i walked in one time asking them to layer my hair.
*crai
I can relate. I got thrown out of a Barbers on Dorset Street yeaaars ago for asking for a haircut with a scissors. I guess some Barbers are just lazy fucks or can't cut hair like they should be able to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back