recommend me a new smartphone (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
I need a new phone,nothing too fancy,but something with a gps would be handy,probably get more use as a camera/mp3 player than anything else,some basic internet use,very little in the way of extra apps,other than a few basic kids games, if that means anything. (fuck facebook etc)

Also,for use with vodaphone,and cheapish and pay as you go.

Thanks.

I need a new phone,nothing too fancy,but something with a gps would be handy,probably get more use as a camera/mp3 player than anything else,some basic internet use,very little in the way of extra apps,other than a few basic kids games, if that means anything. (fuck facebook etc)

Also,for use with vodaphone,and cheapish and pay as you go.

Thanks.

i think most of the PAYG android phones would fit the bill? i'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between them though.

i think most of the PAYG android phones would fit the bill? i'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between them though.

That's it exactly,I have no idea,so was hoping for some input. That Mototola one 7 No-Tomorrow mentioned will get a look in anyway.

Anthony said:
2nd hand iphone?

Problem with iPhones (like most other Apple products) is that they retain their value very well. A second hand 4S 16gb would be at least €250 but the catch is that you'd really need to replace the battery.

Looks like that Motorola one is impossible to get.

I just realised today,I need a half decent camera too,my camera no longer works. All it's used for is taking pictures of the kids,and sometimes records for selling.

So with that in mind(phone with camera/mp3/some basic internet/gps) any advice?

There seems to be loads of "offers" at the minute,I'm sure there always is though.

Thanks.

Ended up getting a billed phone. The one I had finally died last week and I was holding out until that Motorola one was readily available.

Did the maths and I reckoned that on a bill, it would only be costing me another 5-10 euro a month to what I was spending.

got a HTC mini( I think it is),way too fancy for me. So far there's a few things I don't like,but for now,I'm putting that down to me being an amateur with technology.

got a HTC mini( I think it is),way too fancy for me. So far there's a few things I don't like,but for now,I'm putting that down to me being an amateur with technology.

What do you not like?

Thinking of getting one for someone for the Christmas.

Failing that maybe a Lumia.

Probably all things that people handy with technology will have no issues with. Things like moving photos from the phone to the computer are kinda awkward for me. But for all I know there is probably a much easier way. I'm really not the person to give insight on a phone's good or bad points though.

Also,not being able to take useless things like facebook/twitter etc off the phone annoys me. But I think that's the same for all phones these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back