Recent Gardai Morning Raids (3 Viewers)

Colin

Website
Visit site
Presumably most of you will be aware of the recent raids carried out by the Gardai in their Operation Hyphen.
I hope not too many of you are as intimately aquainted with the topic as i have become. Let's just say i now know what it feels like to be burst in upon at 7am by a gang of would be law enforcers. I've sent a copy of the attached letter to various newspapers and publications but it doesn't look like it will be published. I've decided to send it to anyone i can, just to highlight the issue. Please read it and feel free to pass it on or suggest other places to post it up.

Operation Hyphen? Operation Underscore more like!
Thanks for reading this far.

Attachments

• gardai morning raids.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 186
fucking pricks!

A friend of mine got his car took by some Gardai recently too.

Its good to know that as other EU countries begin to look the senseless waste of police manpower, that is caused by a makey up "war" on a harmless herb, and wonder is it really worth?? that Ireland has decided to go all 1984 on the our asses.

I hope somebody picks up your letter!!

My point is, what evidence did they have? What was their lead or inteligence. I've never been in trouble before. Thank fuck i didn't have anything in the house!

Motherfuckers!
Did they actually have warrents?
Who let them in or did they bust in?

This makes me sick... What the fuck are these pricks turning into the LAPD? Next thing we'll have racial beatings (if it hasent started happening already in their "interview" rooms)... pricks

and all this for Hash... they really are a bunch of backwards idiots

Originally posted by Colin
I've sent a copy of the attached letter to various newspapers and publications but it doesn't look like it will be published.
Send your letter here:

http://www.indymedia.ie

Their purpose is actually publishing what ordinary media wouldn't do. I'm sorry about that pal.

Apocaliptic Scenario: This post caught by Echelon, Garda at me door tomorrow morning...... Scary. Ever read Fahrenheit 451 (Ray Bradbury) ....?

No one else but Indymedia will print it because it's too long and rambling.

Originally posted by Colin
Presumably most of you will be aware of the recent raids carried out by the Gardai in their Operation Hyphen.
I hope not too many of you are as intimately aquainted with the topic as i have become. Let's just say i now know what it feels like to be burst in upon at 7am by a gang of would be law enforcers. I've sent a copy of the attached letter to various newspapers and publications but it doesn't look like it will be published. I've decided to send it to anyone i can, just to highlight the issue. Please read it and feel free to pass it on or suggest other places to post it up.

Operation Hyphen? Operation Underscore more like!
Thanks for reading this far.

Jeez tuff luck there. That's pretty horrible what happened. I live in the Dublin 8 area too. Rental too. Bollix!! You'd think the newspapers would take that up. And so what if someone has a bit of Hash. Fuckin hell. Alchohol is a worse drug. Our pigs are thick.

Fucking assholes..
I had to go into a garda station at the weekend because my tax disc got stolen from my bike AGAIN and I was treated like something that crawled out of a hole. If took five minutes before anyone even came to the counter and they knew I was there all along. Having a chat about who they beat the shite out of lately I presume.
Ah well.. at least I was on the right side of that window this time..'nuff said..

Motorbikes aren't obliged to display tax discs.

Pushbikes aren't obliged to be taxed.

There's no need to leave your tax disc on your bike.

You're obliged to display a tax disc on a motorbike..its an insurance disc you don't have to show. This I know as a fact. However, in future I won't be showing my tax disc, it'll be in my pocket. Mr garda can kiss my ass if he doesn't like it.

Originally posted by Dan
You're obliged to display a tax disc on a motorbike..its an insurance disc you don't have to show.

Apologies for the ignorance!

Originally posted by Keeror
No one else but Indymedia will print it because it's too long and rambling.

That was the 12" remix version, depending on who i sent it to i chopped and changed it. I sent a more concise version to the Times. Problem was i wanted to set a tone first, then make some points. I really wanted to get all that shit off my chest, it's hard cutting it down when it is actually your experience!

I presumed that any paper would chop it up anyway, so i was leaving it up to them.

Originally posted by Ian
Motherfuckers!
Did they actually have warrents?
Who let them in or did they bust in?

This makes me sick... What the fuck are these pricks turning into the LAPD? Next thing we'll have racial beatings (if it hasent started happening already in their "interview" rooms)... pricks

and all this for Hash... they really are a bunch of backwards idiots
----------------------------------------------------

Agreed and agreed.

My housemate answered the door given that i was strugling to put my pants on! They had been pounding repeatedly on the door, She said they were ready to walk straight in past her but she put out her hand and asked what they wanted. They produced a search warrant for the house and came in. The guys in my room mentioned nothing about looking for Illegal immigrants, he said they were looking for cannabis.
My housemate was down stairs with them, when she asked, they mentioned something about non EU-nationals in the house! Go figure!

I guess they were after non EU-national illegal immigrant Drug dealers! Two for the price of one, while stocks last!

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
The letter was in today's Irish Independent

Seemed to be edited slightly?

---------------------------------------------------
Yes indeed. I had given up hope. They've edited it down a little but most of it is in there. Nice one!:)

i'm sorry about that

anyway that sucks

i remeber reading on the internet that somebody's house was raided by the feds at early morning and his webasite taken off the internet
i think the fbi are spying on my internet activities and interceptong all the letters i get from america

Re: Re: Recent Gardai Morning Raids

Originally posted by Alex [/i]
Send your letter here:

http://www.indymedia.ie

Their purpose is actually publishing what ordinary media wouldn't do. I'm sorry about that pal.

Unfortunately, if you want your letter to be taken any way seriously, do not send it to IndyMedia. It'll lose all credibility if you do (you'll just be another annoying crusty).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back