REAPER HEADMELT AREA (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 261
  • Views 30K
  • Watchers 4
throwing yer hat at it?

Cant blame yeah.Theres loads of affordable options out there nowadays

Latest software update. Brought the mac up to 10.6.6, updated Reaper, sourced Core Audio from avid.com (the tricky part as the description and used of the different versions seems to change from page to page).
Result... the same.

Just installed reaper, its great! I don't know how to rename the tracks though, i cant find it in the manual and i cant find any menu options to do it either. How do you rename them? They're all called 1,2,3 or 4 etc and they change names if i move them around

YAY!

Go to the bit of the track where the name would be beside the no. and double left click

Edit..you can also randomise the colours of the tracks..makes it way easier to read.And they stay the same way till the end.Its great.

I may found found the source of my reaper - digi 002 woes. Through a route way to complicated to go into new system firmware for the Rack is being downloaded now.

OOhh..keep us posted!I love a good problem being solved

IT WORKS! Digi 002 Rack now showing up as input device in protools on ancient G4 and in Reaper and Logic (which I bought during this whole process) on my iMac. I fucking knew it would be something like this although through all my internet trawling this was never offered as a possible solution.
Big thanks to TheIan for assistance.
Now I can take the Rack down from adverts.

SAKE!

Is it possible to send track 1 and its effects to track 2 and record the incoming signal as a plain audio file? I can manage the send alright and it works like an aux channel but i want to record to audio and I can't seem to do it, the send/receive buses are not available as recording inputs. I'd have accomplished this simple task a good 40 minutes ago if i had just sent it to a physical output and recorded that back in but I may as well try to find out now. I hope that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back