REAPER HEADMELT AREA (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 261
  • Views 30K
  • Watchers 4
Not really tbh...but have at it...I'm glad to have the company tonight

Cheers for Reaper advice's.... I need to get my mic back though to put me in the driving seat
I for one am Very interested in what kinda sound you produce in reaper Donjo my lad!

Get the finger out!

other than messing about with the audio devices settings and the mac sound menu, i can offer no suggestions. is the routing matrix just giving you the headphone/mic jacks?

i just upgraded to 3.75 on osx and few plugins went off the map. granted the main one i cared about was six years old.. the AU version of that effect came back up after a bit of restarting, but the VST versions of same aint there any more. Not too impressed, gotta remix a pile of songs i had considered finished now. First negative experience of reaper.

same kinda thing happened to me recently..still havent done the remixes...its daunting

i saw some mention of 'spiking' spiking on your machine on facebook - did you get this sorted?? one song i was on last night kept registering clips at +145db and it was a steady keyboard kick drum, not a dynamic signal. was that what you were getting?

Nah it was clicks I was getting from using a Win7 feature that dosent support multi threading..

Its highly unusual a synth kick would do that...did you try putting a limiter on the fx send for that track?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back