Real Life People I have the Horn For (1 Viewer)

if you actually have a chance with her she'll be happy to get a friend request, if not, she won't, it won't make a difference what convoluted routine you put yourself through to do it

This whole facebook lark sounds great, Scutter why didn't you tell me it was so exciting??

and to think I've been wasting my time in Mullingar

That was my first thought. 40 days? He doesn't 'look' religious but I found it odd that he told me he'd be away for 40 days. It seemed very specific. Two days after he gets back I go away for month. We're like ships in the night. He made a damn good coffee. :( It's just not the same any more without my faux beau.

its Ramadan. The clues are there.

The rest of you disgust me. Mel Gibson, just do what I do; add her name to the list of 'The Ones Who Got Away' (pretty long list at this stage), feel sorry for yourself for a few days, then console yourself in the knowledge that some other beauty will come along who, too, will have no interest in you. This never fails to work for me.

if you actually have a chance with her she'll be happy to get a friend request, if not, she won't, it won't make a difference what convoluted routine you put yourself through to do it

though do keep in mind that she could accept your friend request on the premise that 'well, its only the internet after all', and add you to the legions of other friends/acquaintances/people shes barely or never met but tentatively knows.

If she does accept, the first thing you need to do is see how many friends she has. Effectively, thats the queue. If she has, say 256 friends, you're 256th in line (though subtract family members from that number) for a go.

Well, I have the horn for someone who I haven been consistently too afraid to talk to D: I'm usually perfectly reasonable when it comes to this kind of thing, and usually when I get talking to someone I can gage if they like me or not, but I AM TOO AFRAID TO TALK TO THIS PERSON. And when I do, or when they talk to me, I just go into Silent Sweeney mode and say stupid, small-talky things. ITS AFFECTING EVERYTHING.

How great would it be if when you met someone you had to outright say 'Hi I'm Ciara and I'm interested in you sexually'. Or 'Hi Ciara, my name is lah de dah, and unfortunately you make me feel dead inside'. AT LEAST THEN I WOULD KNOW.

just saw that alexa chung at the next table in the pub.

alexa-chung2.jpg

not sure if she's 'real' or not though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back