Real Life People I have the Horn For (1 Viewer)

ah I met her at a barbecue once,spilt curry on my shirt and fell asleep,pissed out of my mind for about an hour on the patio
I tend to snore,especially when im langered! but nobody was brave enough to say!

I think it's fair to say I blew that one...

Yeah just friend her Mel - if the chances are you will never see her again then what do you have to lose?

Sadly my cute coffee boy has gone on holiday for 40 days. No more double stamps on my loyalty card and smiles in morning. Frequent free coffee is horn-worthy.

40 days?

jesus_and+the+cappucino.jpg

BRB, GONE TO DESERT

it's been two weeks though,thats gonna seem a little bit peter sutcliffe-esque isn't it?

you'll spend your whle life wondering what could have happened if you don't.

it's been two weeks though,thats gonna seem a little bit peter sutcliffe-esque isn't it?
You can pretend that her profile came up on your page cos you have friends in common.
Not that I do that...
!ninjaaaa

What you do is post something on your friend's wall. If you can have it be something about them going away and the BBQ all the better..... like good luck in [insert city] at least you don't have to worry about my snoring from that far away. She'll probably see it and maybe make a joke about party or just wish them luck too. At that point friend her because you saw her post. Less obvious. Stalking 101.

fuck I really have turned this into boards.ie

sorry folks!

anyway,im kinda worried it'll turn out she's one of these gimps who's still playing farmville or something,
maybe it's better left in my head,ya know kinda perfect and idealised?

40 days?

BRB, GONE TO DESERT

That was my first thought. 40 days? He doesn't 'look' religious but I found it odd that he told me he'd be away for 40 days. It seemed very specific. Two days after he gets back I go away for month. We're like ships in the night. He made a damn good coffee. :( It's just not the same any more without my faux beau.

That was my first thought. 40 days? He doesn't 'look' religious but I found it odd that he told me he'd be away for 40 days. It seemed very specific. Two days after he gets back I go away for month. We're like ships in the night. He made a damn good coffee. :( It's just not the same any more without my faux beau.

I'd put money on the fucker working for mossad,over here stealing our passports,infiltrating our society one iced mocha at a time...
he'll be off doing a hit on someone!

What you do is post something on your friend's wall. If you can have it be something about them going away and the BBQ all the better..... like good luck in [insert city] at least you don't have to worry about my snoring from that far away. She'll probably see it and maybe make a joke about party or just wish them luck too. At that point friend her because you saw her post. Less obvious. Stalking 101.

that's actually a scarily good idea!

You've just terrified me Hives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back