Real Life People I have the Horn For (1 Viewer)

In fairness, I've either gotten over it over the years or maybe it's because I started going to different venues. It's actually probably the latter. When I first got here I went to a lot of venues I would never enter now even if you paid me. I only knew a few people and would get dragged to awful pubs and places like howl at the moon. I generally don't get that vibe now in places I frequent.

Maybe it's fresh eyes? I'm sure people just moving to that States would have things they notice straight off that I wouldn't think twice about. Again both being generalizations. I was surprised at how much girls spent on the way they looked. Manicures, pedicures, hair straighteners, fake tan, heels and dresses non-stop. Just different to what I was use to and it seemed 80% here were this way. I blame Sex And The City.
Is there some link between Irish women dressing up when going out and all Irish women being bitches in pubs? Just curious.

i'll most likely be so stand offish that i'll be standing off somewhere completely different

Hi moods, I was looking for the thread where I got locked in work for a few hours and came across this stupidly titled thread, I haven't read it yet but at 12 pages it's bound to be absolutely terrible

yesterday was your one year anniversary of this Moods for Mallards

I have no idea how/why I read this whole thread but jesus this is some carcrash internet right here...

And on topic..

On the strength of that I just quickly read the last 10 pages....

I'm very glad the continuation of the human race is not the sole responsibility of the "real life horn thread" crowd.

Are any of yis getting any?

SRSLY?

anyways, she had a boyfriend for a good week there, and he seems to have stopped visiting now, and she's been tarting up to the 9's every sunday night in a bid to catch a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back