Real Life People I have the Horn For (2 Viewers)

I've just discovered through random page jumping that someone from "the internet" who is a real life person is actually REALLY HOT (in a weird way a girl can only ever use to describe a guy). My question, is this a real life horn or a horn horn or a strange amalgamation of the two?

and does the fact that I've posted this on the real life horn thread mean i've already SUBCONSCIOUSLY made the decision? when a tree falls in a forest does it make a sound? THE FUCKING QUESTIONS!
Horns disorientate me.

and does the fact that I've posted this on the real life horn thread mean i've already SUBCONSCIOUSLY made the decision? when a tree falls in a forest does it make a sound? THE FUCKING QUESTIONS!
Horns disorientate me.

Do they live in Ireland and are they famous? If the answer is yes/no then they belong in this thread.

If they post on thumped though, back to the normal horn thread, we're all fictional here

Jonah,I'd rather you did'nt post a picture of me in here.Just to clarify.

If a horn falls in the forest does it make Baby Jesus cry?

I don't mind you posting my picture here Jonah. Keep the tears of Jesus I say.

Me Burd broke a womans nose for looking me in the eye while breast feeding. In fairness I probably shouldn't have been in her kitchen though.

nothing more screams milf, then going out to a Meat-market bar/club on a Sunday night
not sure exactly why...i think maybe there's something subtly pathetic about it, like going out after everyone else has shot their load (I mean that metaphorically of course...) on Friday and Saturday

also, doing anything "up to the 9's"...milf !

anyways, she had a boyfriend for a good week there, and he seems to have stopped visiting now, and she's been tarting up to the 9's every sunday night in a bid to catch a new one.

You should get a T-shirt saying "The Milflord cometh", that's work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back