Real Life People I have the Horn For (1 Viewer)

I have the horn for someone I know has a very, very strong dislike of me. It's kind of cool actually.

One of the drivers from the limo firm we use at work here is without a shadow of a doubt or a hint of contradiction the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
Absolutely and totally stunning.

(I'm trying to find a picture, she spent the weekend driving Cameron Bright around the city so I assumed there would be some paparazo pics online, but no. I did spend a good half hour in the 7th circle of twilight fan sit hell looking though.)

Guy that looks like a Librarian Jonas Brother... I know it sounds disgusting but it is really attractive in person. He has an amusing way of keeping his entire upper body completely still and saying hilarious things very quietly in the most banal, snaky voice known to man. He also has a Slowdive t-shirt. LIBRARY JONAS GO!

Well when i read that there's no such thing as a half horn i was surprised no one had a semi. Probably looks out of place but i read the last 10 pages and that was all i really wanted to point out.

Also i cant think of anyone i have the horn for

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back