Real Life People I have the Horn For (5 Viewers)

The girl who works in the Butchers in Finglas.
She gave me a lolly last time I was there too. :)

She's gone now :(
The woman in the local centra's started flirting with me though. It'll have to do I suppose.

I don't have a centra myself but the lad in the local londis gave me a free pack of matches... em

riath (this at thing is a great lark!) I probably did, but would have appreciated a hug at least! What did I need with matches?

How does this work? I'v been mentioned a few times but I cant figure out how to go to the thread ..wherein I was mentioned

what do you want? sympathy rep?

you know the text of your noticifcation yokes inside your proflie?? thats a link, although its not highlighted, th thread name in there is a link.

jonah
Maybe he's on a Brighton based music forum right now, talking about the girl he wanted to hug but didn't.
Next time you're in there go up to the counter, look him in the eye and say "I know". If he doesnt react say it again and again and again, but not a fifth time, that'd just be weird.
It's what I'd do.

what do you want? sympathy rep?

you know the text of your noticifcation yokes inside your proflie?? thats a link, although its not highlighted, th thread name in there is a link.

what's with the attitude?

and thanks

Ah, you see I'd just describe that as the leap from no horn to a full throttle. Or maybe an unwilling horn. Its always a horn, the adjective just changes. This is going to become the wank game all over again.

Ah, you see I'd just describe that as the leap from no horn to a full throttle. Or maybe an unwilling horn. Its always a horn, the adjective just changes. This is going to become the wank game all over again.

Well this is definitely an impasse. I suppose you could say that it's full horn at that stage. I admire this binary horn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back