329830853_8f4e0d8983.jpg

Waterfall at Julia Pfeiffer Burns state park:
329817909_425726c31e.jpg

329817028_2b7e871566.jpg

Bixby Bridge:
329816122_ae57a4696a.jpg

Rocky Creek Bridge:
329815532_ee61b9dc25.jpg

Cheers. I had a look at google too it was another thing that I was aware of without knowing the correct term.

Handy advice I read was to try it in black and white. A lot pictures I take are in badly lit places so I don't come across the problem too often.
Badly lit places like gigs? If you've loads of red lights you'll get loads of blown highlights because (a) most cameras overexpose for red light and (b) red light kind of fills in details (hence it's use in red light districts - hides wrinkles and such). Just underexpose about three stops and you're laughing.

Badly lit places like gigs? If you've loads of red lights you'll get loads of blown highlights because (a) most cameras overexpose for red light and (b) red light kind of fills in details (hence it's use in red light districts - hides wrinkles and such). Just underexpose about three stops and you're laughing.

And so my ignorance of photography is exposed once more. Once I finish Uni in June I'm gonna sit down and learn this stuff properly.

A camera in a stylish bag that looked like a purse.
Actually that last pic was out the back of an industrial estate. Now that camera has been returned to it's owner, and I'm back to the Cybershot......for now.

I don't think much of waiting for buses either.
329511740_b392dab924.jpg
you out in colaise dhualaigh?

Right back at ya, Big Brother!

(You can almost see the faces).

330254107_8053acabb8_o.jpg

Eos 350D, f/8, ISO 200, 1/500, 200mm.

Deadly I might have to use that for something I'll get back to ya if i think of something..|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back