Random Photos (3 Viewers)

I bought a little Blue Ribbon 35mm camera and quite enjoy the results - they remind me of holiday photos from when I was little. This is the first roll from my first few weeks in Brighton

4885692236_9a01d785e5.jpg

4885685542_5833b012bf.jpg

4885678554_8ab0907004.jpg

4885071671_bd62c5d56b.jpg

4885068061_dbeafcb8fc.jpg

4885057945_08c6aaf7de.jpg

4885653082_21057276b6.jpg

4885644354_e6e5c75bfb.jpg

Love Martin Parr, I took a load of photos of this old brass band in the park and that reminded me of him actually.
And yep, thats the camera, got it for twenty quid. Not bad.

Was thinking about Martin Parr too when looking at them .. good stuff.

I bought a little Blue Ribbon 35mm camera and quite enjoy the results - they remind me of holiday photos from when I was little. This is the first roll from my first few weeks in Brighton

4885692236_9a01d785e5.jpg

those are really lovely jonah! big fan of martin parr meself... what kinda film where you using? I just ruined my first roll of slide..mostly pink overexposed everything, I blame lightmeter on camera not my total lack of skills ;P

those are really lovely jonah! big fan of martin parr meself... what kinda film where you using? I just ruined my first roll of slide..mostly pink overexposed everything, I blame lightmeter on camera not my total lack of skills ;P

Well thank you! This is an automatic, so there wasn't much I could do wrong. I got sick of messing up films with my Diana F+, so I got this little 35mm and I love it, as much as I like the fun of wondering what the hell will happen with a manual. As for film it was Fuji Superia 400.

Well thank you! This is an automatic, so there wasn't much I could do wrong. I got sick of messing up films with my Diana F+, so I got this little 35mm and I love it, as much as I like the fun of wondering what the hell will happen with a manual. As for film it was Fuji Superia 400.
I hope you realise you didn't actually take any photos with your camera if it's an automatic. The camera took the photos and you get no credit at all. You lazy cunt.

I'd love to have the money for it, developing and buying film and that is just beyond my means at the minute. There are tonnes of them in an old vintage shop here called Snoopers Paradise, and for dirt cheap, though I don't know to what extent they are in working order and not just antique.

camera i posted would be quite useable - provided shutter was working and bellows intact.. a cheaper alternative would be to buy a polaroid back and scan the results, or do b/w dev yourself(which i do for 35mm anyhow)... it has long been on my wishlist..

as for the alternative processes - you'd need to be one of the idle rich or an obsessive to accumulate the gear, troubleshoot the processes mix chemicals etc.

modern technooks are pretty fucking amazing as well in fairness..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back