Random Photos (1 Viewer)

ball1w.jpg

I remember posting before asking you how you did those panoramic shots. After you told me, I literally went out that night to Sandymount and took an almost identical shot to that, but from the other side of the bay, and at night, and mine didn't work out so well. So it was identical to yours except that it was the complete opposite of yours.

The photo dept (from where I got the D2Hs) is also selling a Nikkor 85mm f/1.4 and Nikkor 300 f/4. I tried both today. I fell in love with both today. Both lenses a little more than half price what you'd pay if they were new, and both in mint condition.
Not sure what to do. Definitely want the 85 but think I should maybe look into getting a Tokina 80-200. NOT. SURE.

would you have a use for the 300? i rarely use anything longer than a 90mm (FF equivalent).

There've been a million times where I've wished I had a longer lens. That said, I've decided to just go for the 85 at this time. As lovely as the 300 is (and it is) I think I'll get more lens for my buck investing in a 70-200 down the road.

The 85 is a beauty though and the photographer who's used it most is pretty upset it's being sold. (I'm not).
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back