Random Photos (5 Viewers)

040110_044.jpg

er, this one...

these are from something I was kinda half working on before the weather turned shit. there only test shots, dont know if im going to return to it or not..id be interested to get opinions

bridgew.jpg

lifgtsw.jpg

mrinow.jpg

shelterw.jpg

and one final winter pic.....

leave.jpg

Definitely go back to the first one. something like that I'd underexposure in black and white, maybe even use a flash(diffused of course) to brighten the foreground or a lower aperture to blur the background.

Lots of great photos from everyone the last couple of pages, I must get the camera out in the snow/ice up here.

Definitely go back to the first one. something like that I'd underexposure in black and white, maybe even use a flash(diffused of course) to brighten the foreground or a lower aperture to blur the background.

Lots of great photos from everyone the last couple of pages, I must get the camera out in the snow/ice up here.

yeah, the bridge and the bus shelter are hopefully going to get a return visit. those were shot on a compact (canon g7)...
i'd say donegal is a winterwonderland just now, leave your soldering bench and get outside man!!

A mate of mine is using a negative film and getting results similar to velvia. I'll find out what it is when I see him. My college don't do E6 chemicals anymore either it's following polaroid into the obslete bin.

A mate of mine is using a negative film and getting results similar to velvia. I'll find out what it is when I see him. My college don't do E6 chemicals anymore either it's following polaroid into the obslete bin.
Except they're making polaroid film again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back