Random Photos (1 Viewer)

4260044105_be3800d3de_o.jpg

went sledding on the hill of tara today. it was fucking amazing.

thanks ann post, you know that was exactly what i meant to say.

and it was a lot of fun, the sledding, despite a lot of injuries. some people were going down on car bonnets

Pigeons are to blame for the worlds woes!

Ok, focus points 1st of all, I used pattern for this because obviously subjects were filling the frame and more then 1 subject, I far prefer centre focus point but I didn't requite it here
I used auto focus, I have not really tried full manual focus as the few times I did on still objects I found that I was shite.
I use manual on the camera most times but if I am driving or walking into town I have my own preset switched on for when I want to get that 'amazing capture' shot and obviously you can miss it if you start trying to sort settings.
This pigeon photo session I took 3 which are up on my page, all were acceptable but thats probably due to the fact That I took something similar a few weeks back which did indeed have some failures,
I got low to the ground and focused/shot using the viewfinder, hence why pic is slightly crooked....I just took a few seconds to set up the shot, I could never be one of these guys that spend a lifetime making sure everything is absolutly spot on, only shot I've ever really done that for and used a tripod was my pics of the full Moon.
I am not an overtly technical photographer, my brain can't remember a lot and I've never done a course.

Perhaps just put it down to personal tastes and move on. It depends really on what you prioritise in a picture. Some people go for framing and composition, some technique, some like candid and unstudied and some don't really give a shit.

Anyway,

3939898314_59634ebf54_o.jpg

4263911119_31a00064d1.jpg

2037554881_b609003df7_o.jpg

some digital, one film. sorry my scanner is so desperate.

personally I like taking all sorts of photos, from digital, film, diana, polaroid to disposable. im not particularly good or knowledgeable I just like taking them for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back