Random Photos (1 Viewer)

99.9% of Punk gigs don't have lighting, the Button factory is an exception.
Can't say I'm a fan of lighting but I did enjoy the few I got as it was different.

Jaysis, the quality of pics on this thread is just getting better and better, La La love those autumnal pics! Janer your black and white pic reminds me of a pencil drawing were the bare minimum of information conveys soo much deadly.
Goffs looks like the background of a B-movie set. always a good thing in my book. must get out to take pics.

3018972613_c4cabbae34_o.jpg

3039526887_46fda7b095.jpg

20mins after this was taken, my car was jumped by two pillhead fuckbags who ripped the rear wind screen wiper off.

(i ran after them and must have a guardian angel, as i managed to shame one into giving me 50 euro)

note: shooting in town at 1am on your own = not safe.

3039526887_46fda7b095.jpg

20mins after this was taken, my car was jumped by two pillhead fuckbags who ripped the rear wind screen wiper off.

(i ran after them and must have a guardian angel, as i managed to shame one into giving me 50 euro)

note: shooting in town at 1am on your own = not safe.
shit buzz la la.
glad you got money out of em at least, not to mention evidence of said angel, posing.

99.9% of Punk gigs don't have lighting, the Button factory is an exception.
Can't say I'm a fan of lighting but I did enjoy the few I got as it was different.
Aye, it's a bit of a jolt when you get in somewhere that has lights, you have to think very differently. I've just started using flash too, don't have think so much about lighting, so i just snap away and half the time forget about composing properly. Ah, tis a steep curve so tis.

It's about a three minute open shutter. I used an infrared filter at 100 iso so it's needs a good while to expose a shot.

fuck, 3 minutes. mine was only 30 secs, but it was at 400 and i can't use bulb on my camera yet cause i've no remote, one on the way from HK for a grand total of €5!

Croke Park at night without flash.
Was out on a delivery job and just noticed how surreal this was from the coronation street type of houses that is Clonliffe avenue.

Croke Park at night without flash.
Was out on a delivery job and just noticed how surreal this was from the coronation street type of houses that is Clonliffe avenue.

Cool. I like how the lights on teh right are shining on ones in teh background.

fuck, 3 minutes. mine was only 30 secs, but it was at 400 and i can't use bulb on my camera yet cause i've no remote, one on the way from HK for a grand total of €5!

It varies a lot depending on the iso, I whack it up to 1600 or 3200 if I want to get the clouds without any motion blur. Keeping it at a lower iso gives better quality though. I got my remote from dealextreme.com. Loads of great stuff on that site and loads of junk you don't need but is dirt cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back