Rain (20 Viewers)

I wonder if Harry Potter knows any sunny spells.

madness_pict2.jpg

Its biblical in sligo today. I'm expecting to see Noah's Ark come sailing through town. I can't handle it anymore..seriously..it's all too much

still, i'm preferring the "pissing rain with interludes of glorious sunshine" to the "incessant pissing rain" regime of recent weeks. i actually sat in the garden yesterday! briefly, mind.

buy which? shorts or firm, hair-free calves?

My calves are as firm as a tyre that’s been inflated precisely to the manufacturers specifications.
I meant the shorts. I don’t want ones that are too loose at the bottom because my willy might fall out.

Its biblical in sligo today. I'm expecting to see Noah's Ark come sailing through town. I can't handle it anymore..seriously..it's all too much

It's to be clear tomorrow though. How was Sligo yesterday? twas lovely up here twas.

My calves are as firm as a tyre that’s been inflated precisely to the manufacturers specifications.
I meant the shorts. I don’t want ones that are too loose at the bottom because my willy might fall out.

if you're blessed with good girth that will always be a problem!!

if you want normal shorts, any sports shop.

If you want ones with a padded ass, get thee to a bike shop.

Not cycle shorts lads, I'm not a stripper. Its "a pair of them ¾ length khaki-ish/combatty/jeany things", like what all the crustys, hippies and extra cool bike couriers have.

thanks.

Not cycle shorts lads, I'm not a stripper. Its "a pair of them ¾ length khaki-ish/combatty/jeany things", like what all the crustys, hippies and extra cool bike couriers have.

thanks.

Pennys or dunnes would usually have them.

the ones in the cycling shops aren't all the lycra stuff. They have some of that cool combatty type gear too. And it has a padded ass. I presume thats what the bike couriers wear.

Still it'll be a lot cheaper to buy padded shorts in Aldi and 3/4 lengths in dunnes/penneys, if they have any left that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back