Rain (4 Viewers)

shall we try and resurrect last summer's thread in which most of thumped were complaining cos of the lack of fans and aircon? :p

shall we try and resurrect last summer's thread in which most of thumped were complaining cos of the lack of fans and aircon? :p

It is the right, nay the duty, of the Irish man or woman to complain about the weather, no matter what that weather might be

:)

i remember living in Kerry a few years ago, and there was this shrivelled miserable old bint who wroked in the corner shop. For weeks and weeks she whinged about the cold and the rain, and there being no summer, then the first warm day, about 22 C I'd say, I was in buying me fags, and what do I hear her saying...the heat it'd hav ye kilt...ugh

I generally don’t mind the rain and I loathe direct sun but this is a bit much. There is nothing worse (okay I’m sure there is) than wet jeans. Mine are always too long and drag a bit on the ground then the capillary like action starts and BOOM they’re wet all the way up to my knees! Wet denim rubbing against ankles is just awful.

I generally don’t mind the rain and I loathe direct sun but this is a bit much. There is nothing worse (okay I’m sure there is) than wet jeans. Mine are always too long and drag a bit on the ground then the capillary like action starts and BOOM they’re wet all the way up to my knees! Wet denim rubbing against ankles is just awful.

maybe get jeans that aren't trailing along the ground? A-wear do them in short, regular or long. class.

yep, never happy. I have NEVER complained that it is too hot here. I think it's easier to try cool off than try get warm.

Should I get a pair of them ¾ length khaki-ish/combatty/jeany things for when I’m on the bike? They’d be handy for not-getting wet, but I’m worried about looking like a fuckin idiot. But then, I am a grown man riding a bicycle, so maybe that’s a moot point?

Should I get a pair of them ¾ length khaki-ish/combatty/jeany things for when I’m on the bike? They’d be handy for not-getting wet, but I’m worried about looking like a fuckin idiot. But then, I am a grown man riding a bicycle, so maybe that’s a moot point?

Dude, riding bikes is for winners.
Winners with lovely calves, no less.
3/4 lengths look hott, are less prone to stupid wetness, and don't get caught in your bike. Fuck the haters.

I wear shorts on the bike these days. Women the length and breadth of Dublin are crashing their cars as they become dazzled by the glare of my hotness and my lovely firm, hair-free, calves, as I pass them by.

Cyclists so *ARE* hot

I wear shorts on the bike these days. Women the length and breadth of Dublin are crashing their cars as they become dazzled by the glare of my hotness and my lovely firm, hair-free, calves, as I pass them by.

Cyclists so *ARE* hot

So where do I buy these things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back