Rain (5 Viewers)

i think we're on the verge of a murder spree... people are gonna start to go nuts. riots. social unrest. mudslides. wet pants. murder.

It's not even safe indoors:

10 taken to hospital as museum stairs collapses

Ten people were taken to hospital after a stairway collapsed in Dublin's Natural History Museum this morning.
The museum on Merrion Square was evacuated and ambulances and fire brigades rushed to the scene in Dublin city centre.
A Dublin Fire Brigade spokesman told ireland.com that there were up to seven walking wounded, suffering from shock and minor injuries, who were treated at the scene.
"We have removed 10 people to hospital with potential spinal injuries and bone fractures," the spokesman said. "None of the injuries appear to be life-threatening at this stage and nobody, as far as we know, has been trapped", he added.
It is believed the stone staircase collapsed at about 11.30am. A spokeswoman for the museum said the collapse happened in an area not accessed by the public.
"The museum was busy at the time, but thankfully it wasn't in a public area," she said. However,
a group of teachers on a training exercise is believed to have been involved.
Ten ambulances, four fire brigades, two rescue units and two paramedic cars were sent to the scene. Traffic restrictions have been put in place around Merrion Square and on routes to the Mater, St James's and St Vincents hospitals.
Minister for Arts and Tourism Seamus Brennan visited the scene shortly after the accident. "Our first thoughts are with the injured. I hope that the injuries are not too serious," he said.
"Obviously the museum will be immediately closed to the public and I will ask the director to carry out a full safety audit of the building. "I understand it happened in an area of the museum not normally used by the public, for a training course, I understand, for teachers."
Minister for Transport Noel Dempsey, who was due to hold a press conference in the neighbouring Government Buildings on plans for Dublin's Metro West, cancelled the event as details of the incident unfolded.

staring out the wondow at the rain i wondered about anagrams of "the rain is a cunt"

Satan Itch Urine

also: Sharia Cunt Nite

Thanks. You can buy my collection entitled 'Reflexpletives upon thee Weather' in Bounty Stores, Frawleys, Hector Greys and all good poetry shops.

staring out the wondow at the rain i wondered about anagrams of "the rain is a cunt"

Satan Itch Urine

also: Sharia Cunt Nite

ye see lads & lassies,

without the poxy rain yiz wouldnt have been inspired to such greatness.

still though... fuck off rain, you prick.

wet cunting socks.

you take them off, your toes are cold. then you have to once more move. this requires putting back on wet socks. and that is a cunt. the circle of wet sock cuntitude.

Seriously, what's it like out there? between crashing planes and tumbling boats and crazy staircases, am I going to make it home alright this evening?

head on over to the sky news website to see their picture comparison of this year's july compared with last year's.

last year - basking in 35 degrees in hyde park.
this year - avoiding the hail stones

http://www.cloudappreciationsociety.org/

Some amazing clouds though lately, the sky's gone all KAte Bush!

I still dream of Organon.
I wake up cryin'.
You're making rain,
And you're just in reach,
When you and sleep escape me.

You're like my yo-yo
That glowed in the dark.
What made it special
Made it dangerous,
So I bury it
And forget.

But every time it rains,
You're here in my head,
Like the sun coming out--
Ooh, I just know that something good is gonna happen.
And I don't know when,
But just saying it could even make it happen.

On top of the world,
Looking over the edge,
You could see them coming.
You looked too small
In their big, black car,
To be a threat to the men in power.

I hid my yo-yo
In the garden.
I can't hide you
From the government.
Oh, God, Daddy--
I won't forget.

'Cause every time it rains,
You're here in my head,
Like the sun coming out--
And I don't know when,

It's you and me, Daddy.

It's you and me... Daddy---

It's you and me... Daddy---

E-yeah yeah yeah yeah yo-ohhhhhhhhhh

And every time it rains
You're here in my head
Like the sun coming out.
Your son's coming out.
And I don't know when,

Ooo-ohh, just saying it could even make it happen.

I'm Couldbusting Daddy.

Your son's coming out.
Your son's coming out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back