Rain (1 Viewer)

I can't stand the uncertainty. It's sunny out one window and bleak out the next. It's like we have a toxic atmosphere akin to Jupiter or something.

I now have wet legs.

I think I could deal with constant downpours better than I can deal with tantalising glimpses of blue sky and the brush of sunshine on my skin for approximately 10 seconds in between each downpour. It is the meteorological equivalent of Japanese water torture.

Stop complaining, at least yous haven't been flooded out of it like some of those poor folks in Yorkshire.

Its too much this rain..too much. I always feel so cheated as the summer ticks by in these sorts of years. I'm in Sligo today and it is fucking Baltic

sligo is always baltic. anytime i go down for the weekend it rains. spent a couple of days there once in September in a caravan and it rained every day.
it must be gorgeous in the sunshine but i will never see that day i'm sure!

sligo is always baltic. anytime i go down for the weekend it rains. spent a couple of days there once in September in a caravan and it rained every day.
it must be gorgeous in the sunshine but i will never see that day i'm sure!

i had two nice holidays in sligo over the last few years, in mulloghmore. the weather was smashing. heres somebody elses photo:

Photo%20Gallery%203.jpg

you can jump off the steps there into the sea when the tide is in - great fun.

Sligo is beautiful, but yeah it rains here too much. I was here for the summer of 2003 and it was fantastic. Weekends at Strandhill, Rosses Point, climbing Knocknarae, Snorkling, just mega. But now, its like how I remember the eighties

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back