Rain (8 Viewers)

For weeks I’ve been coming into work thinking. “I’m soaked, I’m not doing anything”. The bosses are always slagging me for getting soaked on the bike so I take that to mean they understand and I’m allowed do nothing.

Hi guys.

"Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, save it for a rainy day"

I used up mine weeks ago though Perry and haven't caught anymore, now what?

i had to take me pants off and dry them in the jacks, under the handdrier. like a wet sap.
still wet when i put them on.
argh.
aaaaarrrrgh.

Someone at work said it has rained everyday (at least at somepoint) since May 27th. That can't be right, can it?

Was thinking about that yesterday. I don't think its that long. I recall the weekend of June 3rd being a scorcher (was doing a cycle that weekend and got burned to bits). The monday was fine too cos I spent it on the beach (but it did rain a bit that evening). I reckon it was that wednesday that it started raining, so June 6th by my reckoning. And its definately rained every day since, no doubt about it.

Was thinking about that yesterday. I don't think its that long. I recall the weekend of June 3rd being a scorcher (was doing a cycle that weekend and got burned to bits). The monday was fine too cos I spent it on the beach (but it did rain a bit that evening). I reckon it was that wednesday that it started raining, so June 6th by my reckoning. And its definately rained every day since, no doubt about it.

Hmmm... I dunno. I was doing the womens mini marathon on the Monday and we got rained on before the start. I was pretty sure that was a wet weekend here in Dublin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back