Quotes from your parents (1 Viewer)

Anyone ever take a shot at their old man? By jaykers I felt like it a few times as a teenager, but was deterred by Fear. We get on well since I grew up (and he mellowed with age)

Once. I was going to make a film about it but decided that i did'nt want to bore people to death by stating the obvious for 90mins.

the girlfriend's mother was telling me over christmas that a car full of yung-ellas pulled up beside her...

from the car "do you know where we can get a blowjob *snigger snigger"

gf mother "take the next left and theres a garage straight up the road"

My granda going in to wake up my nan after being sick for a week:

"GET UP OLD WOMAN AND SHAKE YOUR FEATHERS!!!@!"

Classic. He has plenty more I need to think of.

Haha. Was just watching the news with my granda there.

On the Rob Kearney trial:

"i spose they'll be having hum for the bed an' brekfasht tonight HAAA"

On Barrack Obama:

"ah jaysis...they can't vote him in. Sure look what happened to yar man Martin Luther King for chris' sake. They'll make bovril out of him...the poor fucker.:("

I've been sporting a couple of massive love bites this week necessitating that I wear a shirt with a collar. I thought they'd finally gone down enough for me to wear a t-shirt but my mother said to me "I'm worried about those things on your neck, do you think they might be cancerous?"

My dad (who's only in his early 50s, and very 'with it') somehow can't grasp the concept of emails and website addresses. Despite using emails and the net every day, he'll say to me 'Oh I gave XYZ your email address - www.aoife@ sweetoblivion.com' and I'll have to explain that not one part of that address is correct...yet he never understands.

When I was in kowledge a I went back to a classmates place for din dins. She was living with her grandparents. Before we went in she warned me that her grandpops was hard of hearing and you had to talk super loud to him. So we went into the tv room and she roars "HI GRANDAD! THIS IS FANCYG HE'S STAYING FOR DINNER!. ILL BE BACK IN A MINUTE!"
She left the room and as i was sitting down he grumbled to himself "that one is always shoutin' out me"

I love e-mails from my mom. One day she'll learn where the cap lock key is.

I WILL DON'T WORRY I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE TILL HE CALLS MY NUMBER. LOVE MOM OH I FORGOT; WE SENT OUR PAPERS IN FOR OUR PASSPORTS. IT WILL TAKE ABOUT SIX WEEKS. I AM THINKING OFMID APRIL. MAYBE WE WILL FLY FROM ORLANDO I WILL HAVE TO CHECK THE FLIGHTS. LOVE MOM

mum: you know drinking is bad for a goods night sleep?
dad: listen, you go out, have a few pints, go to bed, wake up the next morning and crap like a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back