Quotes from your parents (3 Viewers)

It's people who can't figure out how the predictive text function works.

I don't understand it on my phone but I still spell out every word. It's just laziness. When looking for a new house mate I used it as a deciding factor. If people used text speak (especially in an email) I didn't bother to get back to them.

me: a holocaust survivor is speaking in our school tomorrow
mam (smart voice): oh are they from heeer-oh-sheeema or naaa-gah-saki?

as i've mentioned before on this forum she tends to emphasis the completely wrong part of a word which is so funny. poetry=poh-ay-try discipline= disSIP-lin
I've also never heard so many wrong pronunciations of humous...

my mum trying to explain how she and mu uncle used the park and ride service on Blackash in Cork

" oh yeah, t'was very handy. You know the ride and tell. Very handy " .|..|.|..|.|..|.|..| go MOM YAY .........cept for the incestuousness of it

Mam: so do you have a boyfriend at the moment?
Me: No not yet mam:
Mam: Well its better to be left on the shelf than dusted off to much..
Me: Thanks Ma
Classic! what a legend...

I love it when my ma talks about boning up on things, or about people doing a line together.

one of the first texts i got from my dad was when he went to london, and borrowed my sister's phone - he sent a text saying 'bn 2 nhm sm n vna'.
it took me about half an hour to figure out what he meant.
no idea what that means, but my ma was on a cruise a few years ago, on which a certain aristo-cad and possible father of price harry was also present. excited text which said, "JMS HWT N SHP!!!!!!!!", was received.

jokes won't get you out of this one
well apparently my and my ma's car is technically a 'mini-SUV'. and we do drink lattes, and i do live in the suburbs. i have to walk there though because i only get the car, sorry, mini-SUV, when i go to my parents' house at the weekends :(

we didn't go to the gym anyway, you'll be happy to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back