questions (1 Viewer)

I dunno, but I bet "Aqua Chi" is another word for "garden hose up the asshole".

Don't waste your money on expenisve Aqua Chi treatments

use

The Colt

Colt-Anal-Dusche_300__ZB8150_20.jpg

I dunno, but I bet "Aqua Chi" is another word for "garden hose up the asshole".
Always with the filthy mind, Jane!

No, it's like a clairol footspa except the water goes black with all the "toxins" being "excreted".

"Aqua chi" - another word for "gullible" I think.

Always with the filthy mind, Jane!

No, it's like a clairol footspa except the water goes black with all the "toxins" being "excreted".

"Aqua chi" - another word for "gullible" I think.

Well, I hear 'Aqua' and 'detox' and 'therapy', and all I think about is garden hoses and assholes.

But Christ. So it makes you shit through your toes? And you pay for it? Not 'you', but, like people? People pay for it?

I'm also concerned about this 'Angel Therapy'.

"Hi, my angel has been drinking alone. Think you could have a chat with him? One night last week, he came home and his wings smelled of someone else's heavenly ambrosia. I'm worried."

Well, I hear 'Aqua' and 'detox' and 'therapy', and all I think about is garden hoses and assholes.

But Christ. So it makes you shit through your toes? And you pay for it? Not 'you', but, like people? People pay for it?

I'm also concerned about this 'Angel Therapy'.

"Hi, my angel has been drinking alone. Think you could have a chat with him? One night last week, he came home and his wings smelled of someone else's heavenly ambrosia. I'm worried."

Yep, apparently we call all shit through our toes, if we pay someone enough.

I think I told you about the time everyone in work was buying detox footpads. *sigh* Why do people pay for this? Surely we're intelligent enough to know that if you want to get a lot of booze and "toxins" out of our systems we simply drink a lot of water and eat a lot of fruit and veg?

The biggest sucker for all the toe-shitting stuff also went in for Angel therapy, wouldn't you know. I prefer pixie therepy. They're not as judgemental and they're a bit of craic.

Yep, apparently we call all shit through our toes, if we pay someone enough.

I think I told you about the time everyone in work was buying detox footpads. *sigh* Why do people pay for this? Surely we're intelligent enough to know that if you want to get a lot of booze and "toxins" out of our systems we simply drink a lot of water and eat a lot of fruit and veg?

The biggest sucker for all the toe-shitting stuff also went in for Angel therapy, wouldn't you know. I prefer pixie therepy. They're not as judgemental and they're a bit of craic.

Pixies, yeah, they're a bit of craic, but they're fuckers if you give 'em a bit of whiskey. Had some 'round the house last weekend, one of them tried to stick his little pixie-prick right in another dinner guest's toe-hole. If it weren't for this bipolar angel I also invited throwing a crazy manic fit about the pavlova and distracting everyone, I'd have some lawsuit on my hands, let me tell you. I mean, I'm not racist, but them pixies are right spongers.

PIXIES, GO BACK TO PIXIELAND.

Pixies, yeah, they're a bit of craic, but they're fuckers if you give 'em a bit of whiskey. Had some 'round the house last weekend, one of them tried to stick his little pixie-prick right in another dinner guest's toe-hole. If it weren't for this bipolar angel I also invited throwing a crazy manic fit about the pavlova and distracting everyone, I'd have some lawsuit on my hands, let me tell you. I mean, I'm not racist, but them pixies are right spongers.

PIXIES, GO BACK TO PIXIELAND.

Yeah, spreading dust everywhere. Fuckers.

Yeah, spreading dust everywhere. Fuckers.

Coming over here, taking our jobs and our women, being a burden on the cosmic taxpayer -- who do they think they are? And sure, don't they all look the same, can't even figure out how many there are.

Look, the man has a point:

kidsatcreche.jpg

"Listen, you little Pixie cocksucker, 90% of your applications are bogus, and you're taking our jobs and our women, and 99% of you are criminals. I'm not racist, but we're just going to have to lock you little fuckers up in detention centres until you learn."

"But Mithter Mick, we're not pic-theez, onny babbas! Nice white babbas!"

"Yiz all look the same to me."

you are baby vulnerable for the first seven days of starting the pill young lady!!!!!!!!! be careful!!!!!!!!!!

not so! if you start taking it at the start of the menstrual cycle, it's immediate. (i checked noriday and yasmin's info sheets.) so maybe that answers my question? the stopping-for-seven-days-but-still-being-protected thing is also weird.

thanks, though. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back