questions (1 Viewer)

Brit number plates start with a letter which represents the year then a number which is the same as our number then letters for the area/district. Northern ones have letters which represent the area not sure what the rest means but I'll find out in the morrow for yas.

Brit number plates start with a letter which represents the year then a number which is the same as our number then letters for the area/district. Northern ones have letters which represent the area not sure what the rest means but I'll find out in the morrow for yas.

brits out :p

plates starting with the letters X and Z followed by 2 other letters are the hallmark of NI numberplates...

christ i should go to bed.....

my question.

i have next week off, where should i go on holiday?

Dear Thumped,

Could you please tell me why my right knee was all swollen and bruised when I woke up on New Years Day?

Prepare to die,
Fancy

maybe he did one of those cool slides across a shitty hard wooden dance floor at 12

That sounds vaguely familiar... maybe replace the phrase 'did one of those cool slides across a shitty hard wooden dance floor at 12' with the phrase 'fell down some marble steps while trying to eat a ice pop'

Dear Thumped

How come at weekends, no matter how late i stay up or how much i drink, my body will only sleep about an hour later than i normally get up for work.

Yours frazzedly
RSJ

Dear Thumped

How come at weekends, no matter how late i stay up or how much i drink, my body will only sleep about an hour later than i normally get up for work.

Yours frazzedly
RSJ

It's got to do with your "circadian rhythm".

plates starting with the letters X and Z followed by 2 other letters are the hallmark of NI numberplates...

christ i should go to bed.....

my question.

i have next week off, where should i go on holiday?

Madness

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back