queens of the stone age tickets (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Pantone247
"and a letter from Giveamanakick telling Hotpress to go and shite about their coverage of the Limerick music scene

apart from that it is utter crud though isn't it"

Thanks for the acknowledgement :)

Did you see their shitty reply though? Most of the bands they fired back at me have been defunct for over two years, while only Sutras and Woodstar actually gig. As for their "Limerick - based journalist"...the article read like a full page advertisment for Dolans Warehouse. Has any independent Dublin band ever played there?

No?

Any independent Dublin band ever played a gig with the AMC? Apparently not according to Hot Press's "Limerick-based journalist", as he deemed their efforts worth no more than a measly 6 lines of a two page feature. And all the Limerick bands who've recorded and released their own albums and singles and eps...
what toss...

Originally posted by kirstie
for anyone wanting a ticket - this is sold out on ticketcunt entirely but sound cellar have about 10 tickets left so if you want one, best get thine skates on

queens of the stone age,
queens of the stone age....hmmmmmm

are they...

are they the...em.......eh.....those...terrible....bad...nooooooooooooooooo....not those....bastards....no way...im mean....no , like..

and kirstie, you find explosions in the sky boring
you like queens of the stone age..
..now thats cringeworthy in itself.

but you commit more crime:

youre a girl-who (definitely) has one of those soft material over-the-shoulder-in-a-cool-way handbags and wears 'fashionable' thick-rimmed glasses and has a low voice and you protest about stuff and god i could go on and noooooooooooo

no

just, no.

please.

shit
I've been found out. Best throw them specs in the bin whilst muttering curses in my low man voice. Dang, how could it have got me so right?

EITS - if there was a H in there they'd spell it themself!

Originally posted by kirstie
shit
I've been found out. Best throw them specs in the bin whilst muttering curses in my low man voice. Dang, how could it have got me so right?

EITS - if there was a H in there they'd spell it themself!

best throw your cock out too.

well done - it hardly took you *any time at all* to think up that pithy reply! I best not hold my breath for your next clever rejoinder ZzzZZzzz etc

hopefully.
I'm finding it kinda difficult to read these posts since I threw my riot grrrl specs in the bin buh

im with micro chainsaw on this one kirstie- throw that big brown cock of yours away quick before it explodes...

its fuelled by your steaming frustration shown by your double-post

c'est on your mind luv.

sssssssshhhh

its ok.

Originally posted by Anthony
what does 2/10 mean? Is it "you've been banned"

I'll 2/10 ya!
aggh I've been 2/10ed
Looks like a 2/10 to me boss.

It's a mark out of ten. A score, if you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back